Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
04 Jan

Starting with my essay for today again... First scene, when Jhanvi came out Surya was looking at her or at shawl... I am confused! πŸ˜‰ He was telling so innocently that he brought same shawl for his mom and Jhanvi laughed on that... He was so embarrassed to see her laughing... and equally shy when he realizes that its same shawl... But did u notice he actually called Jhanvi as "aayiye..." 😲 Itana respect!! 😳

Why is that Param doing over there...😑 Lets get ready with some weapons for him which I have got from one of dear friend...

Yeh and Rana and uss ka tabla!

Thankfully this time it was bit nice considering last two ones.. but seriously Hirabai dancing was horrible. Poor Satpal and Shera unnecessarily had became khichadi between Surya and Rana...

Jhanvi was using every chance to full extent to get close near to Surya... The way she taunt him that he can smile as they are in party and not here to punish someone...🀣 Bouncer pe bouncer and humare Surya ki wicket pad rahi thi...

That analysis was more funny... What description he gave for man looking at his watch... Where food will be delicious??? Seems that Surya was more worried abt food than that man...πŸ˜† Jhanvi was so perfectly guessing nature of people and Surya was literally looking like what should I do?? πŸ˜† But he judge perfectly in one sense that she judge people correctly... How cutely she conveyed Surya that she knows one person who is different from inside and different from outside... I am sure he has melted to some extent as he might have found her as first person to judge him correctly! 😳

Moving to ball dance... He was standing there as I dont know what to do...πŸ˜† Poor Jhanvi, how many times she has to take initiative in each and every thing..πŸ˜‰ But ball dance, I wish it would have been more lengthy and little bit in slow motion...πŸ˜’ Gaana shuru hoke khatam bhi ho gaya...😭 But still that was sizzling... their awkwardness at first then that closeness...☺️❀️ I wish they would have kept some simple steps keeping them together and not doing much swirl and twirl would have looked more nice... But Jhanvi resting her head on his shoulder compensated every thing...😳
Wish to continue with this scene tomorrow again and not just end of dance...πŸ˜›

Seems that Veerpur is setting for one more fight between Ammaji and Rana... Right now I am feeling why both are making so much noise "Veerpur is mine! No one else can rule it"... Let ur kids handle everything, that would be more in peace!

About precap - If call was from Param, Jhanvi making big mistake by not telling Surya. I think both of them are not aware that Param is inside house and situation will turn worst if Surya sees Param there...

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe param will make scene in Jhanvis room and when Surya comes, Param will pretend that Jhanvi called him there in the first place and now doing drama to make him look bad

sigh...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

maybe param will make scene in Jhanvis room and when Surya comes, Param will pretend that Jhanvi called him there in the first place and now doing drama to make him look bad

sigh...

I also think same will happen...😭
usmrasul thumbnail
i have a feeling that Ammaji will do almost nothing to change Veerpur...she just keeps talking big mostly...just like Jhanvis revenge...very much mouthed but hardly enacted...positive ya negative, haar kaam to Rana ki sons specially Param and surya ne hi karti hai

and am failing to understand wy Inspector Vikram is so like supporting Ammaji with her unconventional ways rather than trying to do something by using his own police force
darshana23 thumbnail
To be frank, I am really not convinced with his behavior yet... Thats correct point that why he is supporting them so much??? And special point to notice, why Rana has not done anything against Vikram yet when commissioner and senior police officers are also pawn of his hand...

Coming to Ammaji, changing mind of people I am not sure how she is going to achieve???
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

To be frank, I am really not convinced with his behavior yet... Thats correct point that why he is supporting them so much??? And special point to notice, why Rana has not done anything against Vikram yet when commissioner and senior police officers are also pawn of his hand...

Coming to Ammaji, changing mind of people I am not sure how she is going to achieve???

i agree its almost like he likes Vikki to be there and everytime Surya gets furious against Vik, its Rana who stops him...

and I really didnt feel gud Vikram pursuing to see/prove that Diya is boy, is it so hard to suspect why a girl should dress as boy in a place like Veerpur...why was he so hell bent on finding it out by putting extreme things like sharing bed in hotel room etc...

About Ammaji, she might throw another lecture and attempt some other save whch will do more harm then gud...wnt be much surprised if at the end its jhanvi//surya who secretly ensures that pregnant womans/her childrens safety rather than ammaji

why isnt Aditya coming to get Ammaji and family i wonder and where is her two evil sons gone to as they dnt have any place to leave
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, r u in good mood by any chance??? else you dnt complain so much...🀣
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, r u in good mood by any chance??? else you dnt complain so much...🀣

no not complaining, just saying things i felt like saying for the last two weeks as hardly been here

for example, i expected there would be some reunion/ almost meeting between Jhanvi and Aditya in Delhi in some manner and after learning from Diya what made Jhanvi to get married, Aditya might become furious with Surya nad there might be some heated conversation going on between those males

which gives me an idea...can that phone call be made to let hanvi know something happened to mausum which makes her leave secretly to go and meet the girl but at end find that its Params doing while Param will be on resthouse convincing Surya htat Jhanvi told him to come and stay night with herπŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
Actually I also thought Aditya to come to take Ammaji back to Delhi.. But they have shown one scene where Aditya tells Ragini once all legal things are completed and property is transfered to them by all means, he will go to Veerpur to get Ammaji back...

darshana23 thumbnail
About second thing, I doubt if that's the case with call... Need to check whats going to happen tomorrow...