Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Wow that's great...😛 would love to read your penned thoughts...😃 😍

Really? 😳 Let's see - you've read my prediction on how Surya-Jhanvi might end up together. Guess, for you, I'll write it down soon 😉
Hesperus thumbnail
Tanisha and seeking revange? 😆 She's too good hearted to do something like that 😉

Well, don't know - it was just a prediction 😒 There are serials, where marriage happens fast and I had just a feeling, that this will be the case in here as well 😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still feel creatives will go doing some ringa ringa rosy before reaching to marriage drama... Coz one thing was clear from Rana's words today that he wants to play his game secretly... Thats why asked his man to keep their weapon aside for some time...
Hesperus thumbnail
You have a point 😆 Maybe his 'game' will take some time - I was just thinking about the way, how they might end up. Who knows? Maybe Rana won't get the lil girl into his hands soon, but it'll take time 😉

Am just wondering what he's gonna do, though? Didn't he say, that the girl won't see the next sun arising? Hm
darshana23 thumbnail
But today Rana didnt deal with Ammaji at all...
Hesperus thumbnail
Yeah, he didn't even get up from his chair 😒 And Param - ready to shoot someone, who had turned his back on them 🤢
darshana23 thumbnail
sabse haal bura toh Kuldeep ka tha... bechara ghar lotane pe bhi usaki haddiya hil rahi thi...😆 and no one cared abt him...😕
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

sabse haal bura toh Kuldeep ka tha... bechara ghar lotane pe bhi usaki haddiya hil rahi thi...😆 and no one cared abt him...😕

@bold: 🤣🤣 "Pata nahin, ye Ammaji insaan hai, ya baaat kuch aur hi hai" 🤣

He was amusing, though 😆

Btw: I was wondering, when writing a FF on a serial, should the dialouges be in Hindi or English too? I've read both in here already, but am confused as to how I shuld do it - any suggestion? 😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori you can do as per your comfort and writting style...
Hesperus thumbnail
Hm, guess I will try both 😒 Will see, what sounds better 😉

Today we will see more Ammaji-baby interactions - it's still a bit strange to see her so loving towards girls, but feels good 😍