~~ Episode Discussion Thread ~~

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

Welcome to episode discussion thread of Lado forum. Please discuss abt epi here only...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail

Haan humare bakbak karne ka spot...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Haan humare bakbak karne ka spot...

hehe haan... 😆😆
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, looks like the next pei will focus entirely on how Ammaji saves the child...

i guess the decae of Ammajis evil ended...now its moe like the story about Ammaji Vs Rana aka good versus evil...not sure how Janvi-Surya romance/hatred will fit in it...frankly, am waiting for their encounter more than other things

umm, on a deeper thought...where is any police/law enforcement authority or social media about such serious issue?
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: usmrasul

well, looks like the next pei will focus entirely on how Ammaji saves the child...

i guess the decae of Ammajis evil ended...now its moe like the story about Ammaji Vs Rana aka good versus evil...not sure how Janvi-Surya romance/hatred will fit in it...frankly, am waiting for their encounter more than other things

umm, on a deeper thought...where is any police/law enforcement authority or social media about such serious issue?

@bold: They are frightened of Rana 🤢 It was the same, when Ammaji was the head of Veerpur - the police didn't do anything against her instead worked with her 🤢
darshana23 thumbnail
I feel only one possibility right now... Rana can welcome Ammaji and her family to stay at his house... But one thing I am yet not clear, why he wants Jhanvi for Surya?? He is youngest son in family... And two engines are ahead him... what is Rana's purpose in this???
darshana23 thumbnail
Taking on episode side, I started watching Lado just because of Kapil. But I liked presentation and performance in serial. Every character is given equal importance and everyone has something to do rather than standing as statue behind...
Hesperus thumbnail

I feel only one possibility right now... Rana can welcome Ammaji and her family to stay at his house... But one thing I am yet not clear, why he wants Jhanvi for Surya?? He is youngest son in family... And two engines are ahead him... what is Rana's purpose in this???

Yeah, I thought something like that 😕 Or maybe it's that Rana gives them two opportunities - either the girl will be killed (I know, Ammaji will save her, but think twice - Rana has too many men with him, Ammaji alone can't do much against it) or he'll get Jhanvi as his 'bahu' 😕 Maybe somthing like that?

He didn't say, he wants Jhanvi for Surya - but as it's clear that Jhanvi and Surya will be paired up. Don't know, what Rana's thinking
Hesperus thumbnail

Taking on episode side, I started watching Lado just because of Kapil. But I liked presentation and performance in serial. Every character is given equal importance and everyone has something to do rather than standing as statue behind...

So true, yaar 😆 I'm watching this show from the very beginning and it's my fav 😳 The characters are just loveable - especially Jhanvi, Karan, Diya and now (maybe) Surya 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, episode before Surya's entry Rana is talking about Jhanvi to his man. His man says I will bring that girl and throw at your feet right now. That time Rana reveals that he is looking Jhanvi for Surya and not for himself...