Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sayali_babes

^^^ Do you think she's REALLY changed? 😆

Yes, I think so 😉 The sadma, her sons gave her, was a great one and even before she was thrown out of the house, one could see some changes in her (like hudging Diya back or accepting Mausan) - therefore I'm sure, she has changed (and hope, my confidence won't be broken) 😳
496295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Yes, I think so 😉 The sadma, her sons gave her, was a great one and even before she was thrown out of the house, one could see some changes in her (like hugging Diya back or accepting Mausan) - therefore I'm sure, she has changed (and hope, my confidence won't be broken) 😳

Hmmm...but still, despite those earlier signs, don't you think the "change" was a bit too drastic, like she threw off her deep-seated ideology so easily. 😲 😕

Hmm...electric shock effect. 😛😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You have a point, Harsha 😒 But I'm still not considering her as a heroin - yet she isn't evil either. You're right, the old Ammaji thought that she did the 'right' thing by killing those baby girls, therefore one can argue about her evilness. Yet for us it was bad and always will be bad.

But I don't think that Ammaji deserves hatred. She got her punishment and suffers - will suffer for a long time. She tries now to do it better and if Ammaji got a second chance (to destroy her own parampara) then I think we as viewers should give her a second chance too. 😉

This doesn't mean to 'love' her all of a sudden, but just give her the chance to correct something she did her whole life wrong (as I wrote above, past mistake can't be undone but she can do it better now).

Very well said👏 Can't agree wih you more 😃
Hesperus thumbnail

Hmmm...but still, despite those earlier signs, don't you think the "change" was a bit too drastic, like she threw off her deep-seated ideology so easily. 😲 😕

Hmm...electric shock effect. 😛😆

Sorry, didn't see your post yesterday Embarrassed
Well, I can understand that you are'nt convinced fully. But was this change really drastic? I don't think so. Looking at the recent happenings - no it wasn't. The enemy (BP and Baijri) and the betrayal of Joginder and Gajender these were factors, which brought Ammaji closer to the other side of family (like Jhanvi). After killing BP she was worried about Jhanvi's well-being; she promised to take care of Mausan (a girl!), she hudged Diya, when Diya was there crying and at the top of all this - she saved Kanisha's daughter Embarrassed
Maybe you think, Ammaji is just playing this as she has played a lot of games (mostly being good). Though, the difference now is, that when she played being good before it was just in front of her bahus - now she saved the baby girl and somehow destroyed her own asuuls with that. 👏
I don't know, if you are right and I'm wrong with my belief in her change - but I really don't think she is playing any game. I just remember how Ammaji was like after the betrayal - she was totally shattered and more dead than alive. The misery of her family brought her back, awakening something new in her. And I hope, she'll show that she really has changed and is ready to do some changes in Veerpur as to proof that she has taken her second chance 😉
496295 thumbnail
^^^Well, I wasn't intending the "Playing games" part really when I made that post 😉 😆

But yeah, this "new" Ammaji invokes a li'l discomfort from me. Hope I get used to it soon. 😛
Hesperus thumbnail

^^^Well, I wasn't intending the "Playing games" part really when I made that post 😉 😆

But yeah, this "new" Ammaji invokes a li'l discomfort from me. Hope I get used to it soon. 😛

Sorry, then I got you wrong 😳

Yeah, guess one has to get used to her new attitude 😆
496295 thumbnail
Especially when she cuddles the newborn baby every two minutes. 😉 😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Oh, don't you think of it being cute? 🤣 😆
496295 thumbnail

Oh, don't you think of it being cute? 🤣 😆

LOL, it is, sorta...but it also gets me li'l wary...kya pata kab uski expressions change kar jaye! 😉😆
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is the strongest women in tv right now.