Sia's dream, Amba's wish - new Ammaji

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hallo everyone!

Why isn't there any topic of this? 😲 I mean, on Monday we'll see a changed Ammaji - there just has to be one thread to celebrate that, hasn't it? πŸ˜†

As the most of us know, Sia fought very hard to change Ammaji and her way of thinking - unfortunately she isn't able to see a new Ammaji herself. Same for Amba, who wanted her mother to finally accept girls and her wish was to her the cries of the first baby-girl in Veerpur 😭 Diya and Jhanvi did a lot to change their grandmother, but the credit still goes to Sia πŸ˜‰ After all, kis ka khoon hai dhono? πŸ˜†

It's hard to believe, but I was so happy, when I saw, how Ammaji was ready to save her granddaughter 😳

Now I wanna know, what your opninions on this are? How do you feel? What do you think about this new Ammaji? Are you as ahppy as I am? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg nori...thanx so much for creating this post
i knew ammaji will be the one to save her...i m already so happy i m like dying for monday to come by...its so long...
i can't wait to see everyone's reaction on their faces...
sia nd amba will be so happpyyy rite nw...
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Nikz!

I know what you mean - can't wait for Monday πŸ˜† And the reactions, wanna see them too. Especially those from the villagers πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm sure, Ammaji's gonna rock on Monday 😍
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am very happy that ammaji is saving her great grandaughter...I hope she will change the fate of veerpur...
Hesperus thumbnail
@rightnow: Thanks for your reply πŸ˜† Guess, we all are very happy πŸ‘

@anna44: Thank you to you too πŸ˜‰ Yeah, I'm also really happy for this fact and I hope too, she'll finally change Veerpur's fate 😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nori, where is Amba?? whether she died??
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nori, where is Amba?? whether she died??

Yeah, she died 😭 It was somewhere in February - Ammajis grandson (Rajveer) tried to rape a girl, which worked for Amba, and killed her in the process (Diya witnessed it all). When Diya noticed, that Rajveer didn't regret what he did, she was ready to help Jhanvi and Amba to get Rajveer arrested. But when Karan drove her to the court, Ammaji got Diya kidnapped. Jhanvi found out and Amba went to rescue her. While Diya made it to the court and Rajveer got arrested, Amba arrived later - she was wounded. The family of Ammaji was shocked to see, because they thought she was dead 😭 Amba told everyone, that Diya and Jhanvi were twins - told Jhanvi that Ammaji's her grandmother - and died afterwards 😭

This was the first time I saw Ammaji cry 😭
Hesperus thumbnail
No prob πŸ˜‰

Amba was a great character - and made Jhanvi a great person too 😊 Not teaching her cooking or something like that (as other mother so) but to fight for her rights πŸ˜†
Hesperus thumbnail

Hey guys! πŸ˜‰

Right now I'm so happy, that I made those siggies - in thoughts of Raghav-Sia (RaSia) and Amba, who always fought against Ammaji's injustice and especially Sia whose dream it was to change Ammaji πŸ‘

As it seems, Dia's and Jhanvi's kathor Dadi has finally changed πŸ₯³πŸ₯³and the love and the affection she showed towards the lil girl 😍

Just amazing! πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey girl!

Great topic!
Thought of creating one topic on this myself, thanks for doing it!
Yes, I'm happy that Ammaji has changedπŸ˜ƒ But I don't think the credit goes to anyone because Ammaji realized the value of laados not because of the laados themselves, but because of her sons turning against her.
If Ammaji had to realize the value of daughters, she had several opportunities to do so. When Sia took the bullet on herself to save Ammaji and when Amba saved the family from BP. But no, the way I look at it is that the laados themselves had very little role in affecting Ammaji's change. And even if they did, it was mainly JhanviπŸ˜‰ It is because of her that Ammaji is aliveπŸ˜›
If it was because of Sia's khoon, Dia should have been as strong as Jhanvi, but no. Jhanvi is fierce, thanks to her upbringing, in other words AmbaπŸ˜‰ And moreover Jhanvi has admitted it herself, during an episode when Jhanvi goes to Dia's house to try to find evidence against BP. She says she is Ammaji's pothi and Amba mamma's daughter😎 so she does not have to fear anything or anybody⭐️ Love the dialouge writers for thisπŸ€—