WU - 07.10.2011 - Full Drama :D :D :D

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
* The Epi begins with the same scene where the Pandit asking the Dai to promise that she wouldnt go out n say wht baby is born inside the mandir and shows her the Pooja thali and asks her to give her kasam. She looks at Matarani smirks and moves a lil forward and says that the men of Veerpur r hyenas πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They come n bow in front of Matarani and ask for her blessings but when her roop is born they r the first ones to kill her when conceived or by birth. She goes 2wards the Pandit touches on the thaal and says that she promises not to say anything outside but also asks the Pandit to promise that this baby girl who has fought death and come alive will not go thru wht their baby daughters of Veerpur had to go thru πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. The Pandit looks shocked hearing this

* The Dai comes outside and the 2nd son of Rana asks her wht baby it is and she says that she wouldnt utter a word about the baby as the Pandit has taken my Kasam and if I break it the whole of Veerpur would be destroyed by Matarani and just then someone says "Usse Jaane Dho"

* Its Surya on his red jeep with his background music of Surya going on in full swing!!!!! The Dai is all sweating n leaves hearing wht Surya said. Surya's brother asks him why he left her when Surya says that from wht the Dai said its very clear that a female is born else the Pandit wouldnt have taken the Dai's kasam and she wouldnt be sweating so profusely The 2nd bro says that though we all have brains hw to use it only my Surya brothr knows 😑

* Surya asks all to prepare for the baby girl's swagath like hw its been done for ages in Veerpur. All starts shooting in the air and a vessels is prepared with flowers and kumkum and 7 men together come n pour milk into it 😑 😭 (For the new ones who have started watching the show, this is how they used to kill the girl baby in Veerpur. They choke the baby in milk till its dead 😭 😭 😭 A custom which was started by Ammaji 20 yrs ago)

* Joginder gets to know that Gajinder is playing behind his back and using alot of money behind his back thru his business. Gaji comes to meet him and Jogi asks him to take rest and he would handle everything. Once Jogi leaves Gaji tells to himself that "I know Jogi Baba that u've come to know about my karthooth but you wouldnt be able to catch hold of me that fast as ur secrets r with me too"

* Rana Saab is busy playing with his tablas when his wife comes scaredly and tells him not to kill the baby girl. Rana throws his shoes at her 😑 and hits her badly and says that I'm the nature of Veerpur and the law maker dont try to teach me 😑 😑 😑. The wife cries badly after he leaves and says that when the Supreme power our Almighty starts taking his steps then none of u would survive from his 3rd eye πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

*The Pandit comes running into the room and says that wht he has feared has happened. Rana Saab has got to know the birth of the baby girl and all this shor sharabba is due to this and they will come to get the baby girl. Karan takes a big stick and says that b4 they touch my daughter they will have to fight me.

* The villagers break open the Mandir door and Ammaji is sitting in front of the temple. Surya enters and asks one of them to get the baby. Karan fites along with Avatar and the ladies too try their best but the gundas hold all of them and after alot of mess the guy grabs the baby from Tanisha. The Pandit screams at Surya saying that dont do this mistake and u will have to suffer badly for this. Surya takes the baby from the guy and is leaving. Chanda screams and asks Ammaji to get up n save the baby. Tanisha too screams to give her baby back. Avatar says that rather than holding us if u r a man fite with us amne saamne πŸ‘ One of the gunda almost goes to stab him but Surya stops him and says that my father has promised the Pandit there would be no khoon falling in the mandir 😑

* Jhanvi frees herself and catches hold of Surya. Surya looks at her with anger and screams at her that no lady has ever touched his body and made it ashudh and if u were not a woman I would have cut u into 2 pieces. Jhanvi says that if thats the case then u r holding the baby which is a girl and u dont know the power of woman. If she wants she can turn to Maa Durga, Kaali ya Jhansi ki Rani. Give the baby to me and leave. Surya pushes her and leaves the mandir.

Epi Ends.

PreCap:- Tanisha comes running behind the crowd asking to hand her baby back to her but they puch her out!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks for updates Abi!

Thanx for the update AbhiπŸ˜ƒ
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the updeat!

The epi was really full drama 😭 I felt so sorry for everyone (especially Tanisha) How they tried to stop the men and failed. But after I've seen your link about Ammaji getting normal - I'm really happy now! Hopefully this Rana and his stupod parampara will get what they desrved. After all - who is he to decide, if the girl should live or not? 😑

So, thanks for your efforts! πŸ‘πŸΌ
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the super fast updates.
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

gud episode...ammaji has return 4m shock...its high tym she cum 2 her normal state n fight 4 her family...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Abi dii... πŸ€—and also for the detailed narration of the ritual...😊. i was trying to follow what they were doing with so much flowers and milk..πŸ€”. gosh but that's so awful... 😭