Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know why... but some hints of Surya's character could be false... as he is negative character...

One thing I am still confused looking at precap, why he asks to beat them dhol and start celebration?? As per Veerpur custom, its only done when boy is born! Whether he lies or he doesnt know truth??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I dont know why... but some hints of Surya's character could be false... as he is negative character...

One thing I am still confused looking at precap, why he asks to beat them dhol and start celebration?? As per Veerpur custom, its only done when boy is born! Whether he lies or he doesnt know truth??

@ bold... even am confused about it...😕. but i have a feeling if it happens as you are telling ie there is wrong news spread that it's a boy😊 then maybe Surya created this confusion so as to get into the good books of members of Ammaji's family and also that way impress Jhanvi and later he'll reveal his evil intentions...😳

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Finally...I was missing Kapil on TV...loved him in Raja ki ayegi barat! He and Jhanvi will look great together! And I think it will be like Raghav and Sia pair... Awesome I love this show...it never gets boring!!

I too think the both will look good together 😉 Can't wait to see 😳 True, NAIDL is an awsome show 😊
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is initially supposed to be negative as per the article.. he will turn to a positive character soon...I doubt Kapil will agree to play a negative character!! His face is too positive to do a negative character for a long period!!
Hesperus thumbnail

@bold: well, it was said that he has grey shades - therefore he isn't positiv, but also not really negative. A lil bit like Raghav at the beginning - Raghav wasn't positive but also not negative, he just did as Ammaji told him to do. Maybe the character of Surya is like that - doing thing as his father told him 😕 But when he'll be paired with Jahnvi, then he'll turn positive 😉

From the precap I just got, that he said: start preparations 😕 But, maybe someone (the women who helped by the birth) told them, it's a baby boy 😕
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

He is initially supposed to be negative as per the article.. he will turn to a positive character soon...I doubt Kapil will agree to play a negative character!! His face is too positive to do a negative character for a long period!!

@bold: 😆 Too good 😆 But true, he shouldn't be negative 😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, but as per article he will be negative earlier and the turn positive...

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

@Juna04: This is Jhanvi

Now you know 😉

Yep, he seems to have a strong character and isn't as digusting as the other men in Veerpur. But let's wait to see more 😆

Thank You Hesperus and yes I have seen this actress in CID and she is very good and will pair very well with Kapil. They both are good actors so their chemistry should work well.
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

am confused...

aakhir mein kahaan kahaan comment karu...

wow

nywayx am so happy,,,,,,,,

Hesperus thumbnail

yeah, but as per article he will be negative earlier and the turn positive...

In today's epi, he seemed really evil I mean, how Chanda and Santosh pleaded him to let the girl go and Tanisha... but it didn't melt his heart 😕

But loved his encounter with Jhanvi 😆 Was a really good scene 😉 Though, the both of them won't like each other much in the beginng 😆