Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh fabulous siggies Darshu dii & Nori... and that's a lovely avi Pooja... ๐Ÿ˜
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nori, u can surely use that siggie!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks all of u for liking my avi
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, Darshana ๐Ÿ˜‰ Will use it, it's gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey Nishi... what a pleasant surprise dear... great to see you back... ๐Ÿค—

Hey sujju๐Ÿค—.. How are you dear?? I read kapil was coming back with this show so i thought of visiting the forum.. I did watch kapil's entry.. Clean shaved (bada chikna lag raha tha๐Ÿ˜‰) his hair was trimmed but somehow i felt he looked liked a police wala.. he has also put on weight too.. But i still miss the rugged sarja๐Ÿ˜‰.. See you all around๐Ÿค—
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

Hey sujju๐Ÿค—.. How are you dear?? I read kapil was coming back with this show so i thought of visiting the forum.. I did watch kapil's entry.. Clean shaved (bada chikna lag raha tha๐Ÿ˜‰) his hair was trimmed but somehow i felt he looked liked a police wala.. he has also put on weight too.. But i still miss the rugged sarja๐Ÿ˜‰.. See you all around๐Ÿค—

am fine dear... how r u ??? ๐Ÿค—

@ bold... hey even i felt the same dear... ๐Ÿ˜› and till now they haven't given us any idea about his profession... ๐Ÿ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
Nish... entry dekhate hi line marna suru...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But dont worry, we were waiting for him with hair cut and clean shaved. I really wish he trims down his hairs more... Or atleast make a hairstyle same as when he moved out of lake...
Hesperus thumbnail
Guys, I'm a bit confused ๐Ÿ˜’ Is Surya the youngest son of Rana or not? I remember someone on the forum writing he would be the youngest - but when this man of Rana was searching for his other son (the one spying the women, while sitting on a tree) this son said "Bhaiya" to Surya ๐Ÿ˜• So, he would be the middle one, right?
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, Surya is youngest son only as per IF article... When Param asked about "Bhaiyya" he meant Kuldeep whose entry was immediately shown...

As far as I got Kuldeep is elder... I am confused between who is elder between Param and Surya??
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nori, Surya is youngest son only as per IF article... When Param asked about "Bhaiyya" he meant Kuldeep whose entry was immediately shown...

As far as I got Kuldeep is elder... I am confused between who is elder between Param and Surya??

Maybe the article was a bit wrong? ๐Ÿ˜• Dunno...but I know, that Prem was speaking about Surya (because they talked about how he wasn't attached to any woman), saying something like: "humare Bhaiya kya jaane ke lugai ke cheeze hoti hai" - therefore I was confused ๐Ÿ˜•