Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally understand ur feelings dear.. I went back home for holidays and I got really annoyed at the speed of internet back home even though we had a adsl2 .. poor u, I can imagine ..
anyway coming back to the important factor ..ya dear . I am back in aussie thank God and I was trying to checkout kapil .. and I mean kapil ...
coz the whole reason I wanted to see the stupid colors holi bash was because I would get to see kapil as kapil even though he will have to attend because he is surya ,,,
from my very confusing comment I just wanted to say I wanted to see kapil in a normal sense and not as surya .. if u get what I meant ..
anyway instead not I am like ..😡 even though my net connection is faster I still want to bash someone coz I wasted such a lot of time making sure I went through everything so as to not miss him
suranji thumbnail
ps sorry but does anyone know why none of the whole team of naidl was present for this ??? the posters had surya and jhanvi and so did the promo's .. WT h*** happened ????
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
according to darshudi, NAIDL cast were probably asked to shoot for promo only, not for main event so they didnt show up at main event...we viewers were only confused and were slly enough to think promo actually reflects the main event...stupid of us :P
suranji thumbnail
something is def not right about this .. random ppl who are not part of colors were there .. ppl frm all the other shows of colors were there .. even the newly introduced ones in which ppl don't know the names of these ppl even and they randomly forgot to invite one of their main serial start caste ??? am I the only one who finds this more than a bit weird and fishy ,,
darshu pls let us know what's up .. or anyone for that matter . I don't think this is possible ... how can other ppl be invited and not them ??

usmrasul thumbnail
chill suri, maybe we will see bit of surya dancing in the special epi to be held next sunday...but i guess that might not be enough to quench the thirst for seeeing kaps in real and all the more, the epi will be about Ammaji only (high possibility) but yet whats the point getting all warmed up laado is not a major show to colors any more, it doesnt give much trp so such treatment is understandable
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Usma and Suranji... enjoyed reading your comments - today I watched the epi and the promo for the Mahaepi coming up where Ammaji will be stabbed..etc etc...
Anyway coming back to our Kaps- he has stopped visiting FB and in today's epi he was not that good in appearance at all. I dont like him in long hair when it is not well groomed. Besides I dont get what he is so busy with when all he has is a few mins of screen time where he is just standing and giving occasional expressions now and then for the camera.
But what can he do when there are so many important characters in a show all the male actors seem to be doing just that and occasionally they get more screen time when they happen to be in the ongoing track...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juna di to me more depressing fact is his rare visits on FB these days... Ab kaunsa naya contract mil gaya hain ki janab itane busy hain...
usmrasul thumbnail
hi girls

hmm, i agree, its depressing to see the epis even more this way
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juna di, if you are there... what was in letter sent by Ammaji??
usmrasul thumbnail
darshudi, they didnt show that but i guess its saying about Surya and jhanvis family staying together in the Haveli only as in precaps they showed Chanda threw away Ranas picture in the floor and asks the bi-guy to clean up the room, from outside Surya silently picts up Ranas photo with broken glass all over and walks away, jhanvi looks from behind to him with teary eyes