Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tamzin43

hey there preeti thanks for these picture's ..i must say kapil has a lovely smile... but as of yet i may be i'm mistaken have not seen it fully in laddo ..hey kapil if your reading this kill me sweetly with your smile please 😳

Hello Tamzin - I agree kapil has the most vulnerable look when he smiles and it is too cute but hey send him a msg on Fb abt it bec I dont think he gets time to come here and read all the comments.
His character has so far not needed to give that smile - once he becomes really lovey dovey with Jhanvi then maybe we will get to see that beautiful smile😆
aahanaatre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone ...
I couldn't stop myself for being a part of kapil's AT...

After Yudi whenever he started doing his roles either in sarjerao nd surya I thought what is wrong with him but in his characters He proved me wrong b'coz of his acting...

But I'm very impressed by him...

I know he played 2 characters nd currently he is playing surya ...

But the internal spirit of a one man...
Kapil Nirmal...
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bohot dino ke baad aaj waqt mila.yahaan pe aane ka...

was missing dis thread...where all the discussion will be realted to kaps...😍

Juna04 thumbnail
Kapil Kapil Kapil ... hey missed him a lot as I had missed watching the show for sometime and now that i have started watching it again so proud of him for choosing this show.
Hope they really give the character of Surya more importance and show him as intelligent yet strong and gentle yet firm and overall a very attractive and lovable character.
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😊wooow😍 kaps dear!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

u rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳

as always...u r de best...

luv u a loadzzz🤗

aahanaatre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Kapil very well played his role
T was a very powerful act ...

Hope that kapil will surprise us again n again...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no doubt u r the best...n you look so...handsome not only 1 or 2 episode rather in all episodes.
Juna04 thumbnail
Kapil has done full justice to his role so far and I really want to see how his character develops further bec after Rantej's death if Param takes over again there would be clashes in thinking between the brothers and besides Jhanvi would be caught in the middle of it again...
I would like to see Surya's character being very strong and shown as a good leader leading the ppl of Veerpur and taking over from Ammaji...
suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay as usual I am starting off with a sorry for not being around .. then ofcourse a big question why is kapil not there in the colors holi celebration.. his pic was there b4 .. I am sorry if this has been discussed and been done with long ago .. but I feel really annoyed and want to even a simple ans ..sorry guys if this will bring about any unwanted emotions.. but I don't like it when this happens . I do try to watch all kapil's stuff when I can and thus I was very annoyed to go through the whole of colours holi thing expecting kapil and guess what he was not there .. imagine my annoyance
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
suranji, imagine me streaming online all those stupid dance section of the colors holi special for hours and hours with a damn slow net connection and not seeing kaps?????? me too was super annoyed, i mean really