Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes dear, having great time!! Hows ur Diwali going on??
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Yes dear, having great time!! Hows ur Diwali going on??

Mine is fine.. bas khaat pite sukhi hainπŸ˜†... It must be so good in india. Its been ages i havent celebrated diwali in India. i really miss it. anyway what else is new? i saw kapils pictures. He is smiling away siting on the rail patri...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

Mine is fine.. bas khaat pite sukhi hainπŸ˜†... It must be so good in india. Its been ages i havent celebrated diwali in India. i really miss it. anyway what else is new? i saw kapils pictures. He is smiling away siting on the rail patri...

Its from his Simla trip... we are drooling for different fact... πŸ˜‰
Nish10 thumbnail

Its from his Simla trip... we are drooling for different fact... πŸ˜‰

Yes that what we all do here. drool at his images.. Do you watch him in laado? I have to catch up his scenes. i just saw his entry scene and a couple of them after that... i had read in one of the articles he and anjali broke up. is that true?
darshana23 thumbnail
Laado toh offcourse I watch it for him... Abt his break-up with Anjali, made up article... Got confirmed from him and Anjali...

The same day article was out, I found him online... Usaka bahut dimaag khaya over article... He asked to ignore it...πŸ˜†
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Nish10 thumbnail

Laado toh offcourse I watch it for him... Abt his break-up with Anjali, made up article... Got confirmed from him and Anjali...

The same day article was out, I found him online... Usaka bahut dimaag khaya over article... He asked to ignore it...πŸ˜†

Oouch yaar hum ladkiyon ka dil toot gayaπŸ˜† happy for him atleast he is not the time paas kind. he truly loves her.. i have decided to watch only his scenes in laado and FF the rest.
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish10

Oouch yaar hum ladkiyon ka dil toot gayaπŸ˜† happy for him atleast he is not the time paas kind. he truly loves her.. i have decided to watch only his scenes in laado and FF the rest.

Time pass... that word is not in Kapil's dictionary...He runs away from girls... or either make them sister... πŸ˜† Forum ki aadhi ladkiyo ko wo apni sister bana chuka hain... I am glad that I am safe...

He was serious abt relation before as well... In fact seems like they are still in touch with other on FB whenever they get time...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HEY
can u pleaseee tell me which episode that last pic is from.
Where Surya is pouring water on himself and later looks really angry.
PLEASEE TELL ME!!!! i cannot remember that scene at all.. :(
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

HEY
can u pleaseee tell me which episode that last pic is from.
Where Surya is pouring water on himself and later looks really angry.
PLEASEE TELL ME!!!! i cannot remember that scene at all.. :(

that episode is dated 13th october 2011 part 3
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hiii friends... i made a very small vm of JaYa for 1 min 30 seconds... on some of their scenes... presently i could not think of any song for them... so made it on one instrumental... let me know whether you all like it...😊

here's the link