~~ Kapil Nirmal Appreciation Thread ~~

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

DOB: 23rd Nov

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Kapil grew up in the historical town of Jaipur, Rajasthan. He's already done his post-graduation in marketing and has worked in the corporate world for almost a year and a half.

However, his inclination was always towards acting.In his home town, he used to host a show for a local channel and for some time he also worked in Doordarshan. Besides that, he has also won the AXN Extreme Award by standing as representative for India.

Kapil found his first big break on television with his debut show Shakira which aired on Bindass TV. Here he played the character of a police man called ACP Abhay.

Kapil portrayed the much loved role of Kunwar Yudhishtir in the daily Star Plus show called Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (from 2008-2010). With this show, Kapil's dream of making it big in the tele world started to come true. The show has gained him a lot of popularity and the love of his life, Anjali Abrol.

After Raja ki Baayegi baarat, Kapil made come back on screen through Imagine TV show Pardes mail mila koi apna sa, where he played marathi guy. Kapil also participated in reality shows Nach Baliye 4 and Zara Nach ke Dikha 2.

Kapil once aspired to be in the army (you definitely look the part) but unfortunately he flunked his maths paper twice so he later dismissed the idea. Now his next step is to hit it into Bollywood. His list of favourite actors include: Amol Palekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Salman Khan for his personality and Aamir Khan for his acting. Out of music, Kapil likes to listen to Punjabi and Indian music.

Being a fan of the Rajasthani cuisine, Kapil loves daal-bati and choorme ke laddo. Out of sweet, he is crazy about Rasgullas and always makes it a point to bring back at least 4-5 kilos whenever he visits home.

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kapil really will rock this show...

So happy to see him in a good show on a good channel ... Wishing him the best
darshana23 thumbnail
I m eagrly waiting for his entry... wondering how would be his new looks??😛
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great...i think he hsould have normal guy look as we have seen him in royal look, than in tapory look now heshould be in very simple normal look what say
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup Darshu dii... even i wish to know how his looks would be...😛 so Kaps name is already mentioned...😳. matlab he might make an entry this week only... ho sakta hai aaj hi ho...😍

Rosh should have been here.. coz Kaps shares his onscreen name of her favourite actor Surya... 😃😍
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heya Frdz... Ok i have Kapil in Zara Nach ke Dikha he is awsm...
i think he will have plain luk cause i saw the epi yesterday and his younger bro too had a normal luk...
Wish him all the best
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi Pooja,

Thanks for providing siggie...🤗 I cant see it rigth now... but will surely check later...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ poojawal_Pooja_ Wow that's an awesome siggie dear... thanks a lot... 🤗 may i know your name please??? 😊
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much...
My name is Pooja
darshana23 thumbnail
Pooja awesome Siggie!! thanks for it...