Did Aman make Meghna Insecure?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rumour in tellyworld is that Ammaji aka Meghna Malik of Na Aana Is Des Laado got insecure with the growing popularity of Bhanupratap aka Aman Verma's presence on the show and got him axed from the show. Since Bhanu's appearance on the show, Ammaji's role was relegated to the background as he stalked Jahnvi and kidnapped Ammaji too. Apparently Meghna wanted focus to be on her. Recently Aman's character was killed by Ammaji in a fire. Aman feels the story was moving on well and his character had a lot of potential.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Any1 can think like that...may be its true?????????b i thnk they changd the track by killin BP is due to the dippin RATIN...aftr double role track ...show gets a bit more TRP ...so tht CV' s decided to renew the track...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Rumour in tellyworld is that Ammaji aka Meghna Malik of Na Aana Is Des Laado got insecure with the growing popularity of Bhanupratap aka Aman Verma's presence on the show and got him axed from the show. Since Bhanu's appearance on the show, Ammaji's role was relegated to the background as he stalked Jahnvi and kidnapped Ammaji too. Apparently Meghna wanted focus to be on her. Recently Aman's character was killed by Ammaji in a fire. Aman feels the story was moving on well and his character had a lot of potential.

I don't think so...Aman is a great actor...but I don't think he got popular with his role as almost a rapist in Ladoo... I wonder who would love such a character?? Meghana was still present as Anjali so this could just be a rumor which the media tries to create a rift between actors as usual...