So Is NAIDL ending??...!!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
According to me now story is showcasing and justifying its title...Ammaji who have killed millions of girlchilds...just for pratha and parampara...today her own sons have tried to kill her and Jogi even tried to slap her..in these difficult times it was Sia's daughters Dia and Jhanvi have helped her..and now .i think its the end where ammaji will realise her crimes...i think Big BoSS 5 will replace it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm... I too was thinking the same!!!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Think they should end it now. Wonder what else there is to show...
They have more things to show karan and tanisha's story
jhanvi's story
misunderstanding to clear between shaurya and dia
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dun think so i guess big boss will go to weekend or maybe laagi will end also...dunno
Yaa big boss cznnot replace naidl cause bigboss goes over weekends but if it goes over week days too it will nt take thuis time slot it will probably take 8 to 9 or 9 to 10 slot
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes.. it won't end soon.. Ammaji is realising her mistakes.. but Karan - Tanisha nd Janvi story is thr to continue.. nd i think they will make Shourya nd Dia unite in the end... Ammaji killed BP.. but Bajri is still alive... so story cannot end soon...
Colorfan thumbnail
out of all the other color serials I USED TO watch...NAIDL is the one I STILL watch:-)...sarey serials ek tarafh, NAIDL ek tarafh:-))πŸ‘
i will be very sad if this ends;-(( but it has to, one day.😭
am a giant meghna malik fan...love her in the role of Ammaji...😊
just one question, will the villians meet their end????😑 and FYI i do not count Ammaji as a villian anymore as she is realising her wrong doings, the scene where she hugs dia in return made me emotional 😭
she is now seeing who is 'heera' and who is 'gobar'πŸ‘πŸΌ
am looking forward with all 4 eyes..( i wear glassesπŸ˜›)..to see Meghna in another serial in a main role once again!!
love you meghna, love you love you love you!!

AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no guys esa kuchh bhi nhi hai rather NAIDL would shift to 8.30 and may be laagi tujhse lagan will go off air.
Bigg boss 5 will be aired b/w 10.30 to 11.30 and mukti bandhan will shift to the afternoon slot
AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree colorfan 😊
morover kaafi chizze baki hain which can extend this serial
shaurya dia
jhanvi
karan tanu
amaaji getting her delhi house back and punish jogendra and gajendra and rajvir tooo!!!!!!!!!