Preface: such a powerpack preface

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys u all saw the preface ammaji out of the cage noe there will be action drama mazza ayega but the way bp was dragging Jhanvi ewww

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh I missed that just saw jogi trying to slap santosh and her stopping him (btw would that really work - weak littel santsoh & this hefty jogi?)
😉
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Guys u all saw the preface ammaji out of the cage noe there will be action drama mazza ayega but the way bp was dragging Jhanvi ewww

wow that was some precap...Ab ammaji banegi Kali maa!! I hate shaurya's character today...what a husband who doesn't belive his wife's words...when he knew in the past his dad lied to him...
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Go Ammaji go! and btw Anjali was fab as well. kya kamal kiya😆
I hope ammaji beats the living daylights out of sick sick x1000 BP.
I was a bit disappointed in jhanvi being so weak & helpless but i suppose that was needed for the scene. my mother was trying to epxlain to me that see she was badly injured so how could she fight back ...but before she got hurt at least come ON Jhanvi karate kahan gaya?
ek to ye phone logon ke haath se nahin chutta chahe jaan pe ban aye - arre mobile chhor, phone thief nahin ye, aur ghumma ke de usse dhishum dhishum...
@ Sneha yaa u r right now we will see the old face of Ammaji... I was too a bit disappointed by shaurya today but nt that much cause after so sos si long time he came back and it was a pleasure seeing him
@velvetscarf yes Ammaji should beat him like hell itna maro itna maro ke uske dursa piar bhi tut jaye(BP mughe mat maro pleaseee hehheheheh).
Jhanvi such actions were needed for the scene they showed that she see everything hazzy hazzy so u r mom is correct that how could she fight when she is injured
really wo patli dubli lakri se Santosh stopping wo hitler Jogi hehheheh
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes guys... the old Sherani is back😃 happy to see ammaji lik dis... but ye CVs hamari pyari si lovely shovely janvi ko itne saare problems kyon dete hain yaar... am missing ma old kudiya.. her cute nd chweet dialogues... 😉 i think Dia nd Shourya's seperation will give new turn to the show.. may be Shourya take his cousin Samrat wid him to take revenge on Ammaji's family.. nd he later comes to know the truth nd Samrat fall for Janvi..

Do u really think shaurya and dia will be seprated...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shaurya breaks relationship with dia after seeind that his father is dead

well though i feel bad for sd , but chalo, they r back in focus now