Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
according to the article when the family on ammaji's side will go back to veerpur dia is not mentioned so her and shuarya might not separate otherwise if they did wouldn't she go live with her sister and grandma? She would not go live with her uncles either so tht means she and shuarya r still together.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa thats a gud pointso isse yeh bhi pata chalta hai ke Shaurya and Dia saath rahege
so lets wait and see kya hoga
manny136 thumbnail
the precap showed Shuarya breaking up with Dia,😡 he's such a doofus just like Raghav in the beginning but he'll beg her to come back later hope she makes him grovel
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

the precap showed Shuarya breaking up with Dia,😡 he's such a doofus just like Raghav in the beginning but he'll beg her to come back later hope she makes him grovel

but try to see him from his pov also, he has been kept in total dark from all this time
dia then sayd bad things abt his dad, then they go to investigate, and then he sees his dad dead body
can we expect him to be sane after all that, i am sure he will come around soon but this isa big blow for him
right now i am feeling very bad 4 him.
i am mad at jahnvi she should have told them abt this much earlier
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I agree.. No offence to anyone...and i like shaurya to.. But in the precap i saw a big LOSER...Can he not find out the reason...its hard to react in a sane way when you lose your father...but what he did in the precap Angry
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uts better that shaurya and dia shouls seprate qauz i dont think the guy can support her fully

btzw it is just too early dat dia tells shaurya everythign other side shaurya cant imagine his dad like dad

but w8 w8, shaurya's bua is still alive, but what abt her? she will be the actual reson for seprate them both qauz she haste dia after all she is amma ji 's grand daughter and raghav's daughter so?!
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Dia too will go along with her family to Veerpur...and after some epi Shaurya will realise his fault and in mean time entire family will develop hatred towards Shaurya. I think Shaurya will come to Veerpur in different Avatar to woo Dia once again... Only question is in meantime b4 he realises his fault that tym will Shaurya join his hands with Jogi and Gajender to finish Ammaji...
Will Yashpal be Jogi and Gajender loyalist or Ammaji loyalist...
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So heartbreaking for Dia, Sharuya was the first reason for her happiness but now, sadness. So is the show coming to a close or not cuz they're putting the show in that sense that it is, I sure hope not. I hope that eventually Sharuya comes to know that truth, but his bua will never tell him anything...Alone in the dark once again.. Same repetitive sequence. I hope everything gets smoothened out soon.