The way BP was behaving ewww

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ewakkk the way he was behaving it was just so so so ridiculous the way he hold her the way he tried to come close to her the eay he reacted when she got hurt the way he clinged upon her the way and slapped aur pata nhi kitne ways it was all just disgusting hate em. How could he even do such things Shaurya and BhauPratap both are totally different

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
BP was totaly pathetic! I felt lyk beating him when he slapped jahnbi!
But one good thing is that now ammaji will understand how her grand-daughter has risked her lyf to save her!!
yaa Ammaji will change now
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
per precapr dekh ker lagta hai shaurya bhi BP hi hai doosra
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely true.BP was totally pathetic yesterday. Felt like joining Ammaji in setting fire to him and his wicked intentions. What audacity he had telling Jhanvi i love u a lot and no one will love u like me and how will u stay alone without me...He is a totally sick guy...Psycho case that he is...sorry was...

Originally posted by: Mehek25

<font color="#006600">Absolutely true.BP was totally pathetic yesterday. Felt like joining Ammaji in setting fire to him and his wicked intentions. What audacity he had telling Jhanvi i love u a lot and no one will love u like me and how will u stay alone without me...He is a totally sick guy...Psycho case that he is...sorry was...</font>

yea i too felt ke jaa kar ek ammaji ke help karu and yaa he was totally a physo he really needed a cicriastic and u said it right he was not he is so lets leave discussion abt him his eviul think and blah blahh blah