.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys in friday's epi when Anjali's truth was out Avatar gave expression as if he didnt knew anything about this matter itna shocking expression family ke other members ka bhi nhi tha
ps: if i would nt be on mob then i would have posted the pic too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thaught he knows abt it qauz when he gives ''amma g aka anjali the new fon'' and when she started to sing up then avtar's fon falls down and i guess he sent a msg to her to sign with the left hand
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pooja yaar i was thinking the same...wen anjali's truth came out avtar's face was like wth is going on...i thought he knew everything abt that anjli isn't ammaji

Originally posted by: dv_freak

i thaught he knows abt it qauz when he gives ''amma g aka anjali the new fon'' and when she started to sing up then avtar's fon falls down and i guess he sent a msg to her to sign with the left hand

hey first of all i welcome u to this forum(i think u r new to this f)
really i too thought so pata nhi wht they want to show
@nikki ditto usse to sab pata tha na
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think he's acting lik tht so tht others think tht he was also unaware of the truth.. but again question arise... why did he do so? may be he's afraid tht other family members may behave in some different way after knowing the truth tht its Nakli ammaji so tht Gaji and jogi comes to know the truth...
No he cant be afraid cause if the female member of the family have tht mnuch courage to admit that they knew abt it then he might too have admites
so we can call this blopper