tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What do you all suppose BP will do in the next episode? I think he'll actually release Ammaji only for Jhanvi...but on top of that I think he'll want something from her too, in return...Idk what but I think that BP will ask Jhanvi to be his girlfriend or something...because Vaishnavi mentioned in an artice "I want to be don's girlfriend" a while back. I was so ๐Ÿ˜• then but now it's turning into this vision..๐Ÿฅฑ Even if this does happen, I think she'll play with it for a while and then give him a piece of her mind.๐Ÿ˜† Yeah Jhanvi slaps and karate kicks coming up.
Edited by tasharose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tasharose

What do you all suppose BP will do in the next episode? I think he'll actually release Ammaji only for Jhanvi...but on top of that I think he'll want something from her too, in return...Idk what but I think that BP will ask Jhanvi to be his girlfriend or something...because Vaishnavi mentioned in an artice "I want to be don's girlfriend" a while back. I was so ๐Ÿ˜•then but now it's turning into this vision..๐Ÿฅฑ Even if this does happen, I think she'll play with it for a while and then give him a piece of her mind.๐Ÿ˜†Yeah Jhanvislaps and karate kicks coming up.

yaa he will release ammaji for the aake of Jhanvi but as in article BP will be killed so no more of bp and jhanvi track
604055 thumbnail
I suppose bp-jahnbi track shud end asap! As per the article,I think cvs decision of killing bp is good!