ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ammaji_jhanavi

Jhanavi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) has come to know of Ammaji's (Meghna Malik) kidnapping and she is leaving no stone unturned to rescue her in Colors' Laado. In the upcoming episodes, Jhanavi's family members will help her to locate Ammaji after which the entire family will relocate to Veerpur.

A source says, "Jhanavi has gone to Bhanupratap's (Aman Verma) place to rescue Ammaji. In the upcoming episodes Jhanavi's family members will be seen helping her. Avtar (Harish Verma), Karan and Yashpal will get to know that Jhanavi has gone to rescue Ammaji all alone and decide to help her. Jhanavi will finally manage to rescue Ammaji. However, the creative team is planning to end Bhanupratap's track. Hence in most probability Avtar and Karan will kill Bhanupratap and after which when they will return home with Ammaji, Joginder (Nissar Khan) and Gajinder (Aanand Goradiya) will not allow them to enter the house. Hence everyone on Ammaji's side in the family will decide to go back to Veerpur."

When contacted Vaishnavi said, "Yes the show will get back to its roots."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing the article!!!!!!
Its gud that BP's track will end but??? The show will go back to veerpur nooo matlab less of sd scenes
ohh nooo
604055 thumbnail
Wow! I've nvr seen naidl in veerpur! This will be a change!
It'd be great if bp gets killed!!
But why would jogi and gaji will not let ammaji come in her own house? After all they r the ones who should be thrown out of KN!😡
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly Jinia, I don't understand that either...Her sons should be burned alive for what they did and not the other way around...Oh how will the story after the leap be like in the simple era?..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow so ab Ammaji ko pata chalega she was so rude to girls dekho toh khud ke hi Ladko ne kya rang dikhaya...
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Exactly Jinia, I don't understand that either...Her sons should be burned alive for what they did and not the other way around...Oh how will the story after the leap be like in the simple era?..

yes... How could Ammaji ( the tiger) go to Veerpur silently?

BP get killed😃 nice to hear... but Dia ka kya hoga? am sure Bajri provoke shourya to take revenge on ammaji's family bcoz they killed his dad.. shourya loves his dad a lot.. he also doesn't know the truth... so he thinks tht his innocent father get killed by them brutally... he may start hating Dia😭
i think Dia nd Janhvi should have informed the matter to Shourya.. (it would b nice if Bajri also get killed nd shourya comes to know the truth)