For the first time Jhanvi Cried

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys yesterday it was the first time tht Jhanvi cried and tht too because of tht stupid BP. Have u all ever seen Jhanvi crying before?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
No.I've nvr seen her to cry! Any girl would feel disgusted at this situation! so did jahnbi! Felt bad for her!
Really if i imagine to place myelf in place of her then pata nhi wht would i hv done jhanvi ne samajdari se kaam liya but i would nt hv done even tht
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me too felt bad to c janvi crying but u know wat was d best part of it ?? she recovered immediately😃 unlike gals of other crap shows who wud hv gone crying on & on 4 d next 6 months over dis issue & create a bigger & more serious issue out of dis incident.
Yaa u r right utna darmebaz nhi tha ye it was quite good
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ihv seen her crying before when amba daku amma ji's daughter dies
Ohh haan par that was out of love aur waise bhi uss situation me ammaji ro di to Jhanvi ko to rona ayega he she was wid her for past 18 years
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but still she was looking cute, i didnt saw the episode where jhavi cries for amma ji, but anyway i love jhanvi a lot
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes she even cried at the tym of Kajal death...but this sort of crying means oly from past couple of episodes...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dear considering the circumstances she was facing even the bravest of brave girls would be terrified and would cry. Not only that but later I think she had tears of happiness as Ammaji protected her and called her 'Mari chhori'...the Ammaji who hated girls calling her that and not only calling her my girl but gaining the strength to protect her also...Hats off to Ammaji and Meghnaji for a brilliant performance yesterday...