604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, dont u find it weird that BP and bajri have kept ammaji in their own house?

Ammaji has been brought there without being noticed and also gaji and jogi have visited without being caught by dia,shaurya and other members!!!

BP and bajri both r so stupid! I thought that they have kept ammaji sumwhere else! But no! I was wrong!
Even they have done all the enquery with ammaji in the same house but nobody knows!! May be there is secret door for that room! But they had to enter the house,right?
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😆aree yaar..kahani mein questions poochna mana hai...😃
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbows07

😆aree yaar..kahani meinquestions poochna mana hai...😃

😆 I know yaar, but at least cvs cud have shown sumthing realistic!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hehehhe agree wid u kuch bhi dikate hai yaar ye log
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jinia :
aftr d rally , both BP & bajri wer telling jogi dat ammaji is locked in der farmhouse..& den suddenly , 1 fyn morning, dont know how..ammaji got shifted to der own storeroom widout Dia & shaurya getting even d slightest hint of it !! god !!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kuch bhi ye cv's walo ka yaar!!!!!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jinia018

Guys, dont u find it weird that BP and bajri have kept ammaji in their own house?

Ammaji has been brought there without being noticed and also gaji and jogi have visited without being caught by dia,shaurya and other members!!!

BP and bajri both r so stupid! I thought that they have kept ammaji sumwhere else! But no! I was wrong!
Even they have done all the enquery with ammaji in the same house but nobody knows!! May be there is secret door for that room! But they had to enter the house,right?

i was thinking the same...when i saw last weeks epi i was like wouldn't shaurya or diya have found out that something fishy was going on...
i actually first thought that ammaji was kept at BP's other house u no the one where he can perv on jhanvi frm🤢
604055 thumbnail
@polly
hehehe!! I too was thinking that she's at farmhouse!
But now I strongly doubt whether 1 fyn mrng ammaji was shifted or she was always at dia's sasural!!!
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

i was thinking the same...when i saw last weeks epi i was like wouldn't shaurya or diya have found out that something fishy was going on...
i actually first thought that ammaji was kept at BP's other house u no the one where he can perv on jhanvi frm🤢

yes,I know.actualy I was pretty confused that how many houses do bp own? I dont understand why bp has kept her at dia's sasural!! Even Shaurya-dia didn't find out about this!