GOTW#13 Guess the Story!!

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Frndz...
Today Nimi was to do GOTW but she didnt do so i thought of doing it
so here starts the GOTW
So this is a very different game and invented by me so pata nhi kaisa hoga!!
Umm hwo to start...
in this game u have to think of a story but which story??
array wahi story wo serial me bacch gayi
like abhi Jhanvi Bp ke ghar gayi hai to waha pe kya hoga ye apko apne maan se sochna hai and just have to write
koi jaruri nhi wo story serious ho apko usko jaisa banana hai bana do funny romantic thriller jo bhi...
so i will post my story in next comment
and the story next to me its not necessary that it should match u can start any other story to
but but... the story should be realted to NAIDL only...
HOPE APP SABKO SAMAJ AAYA HOGA
AGAR NHI AYA TO BOLO WILL CHANGE THE GAME

BUT THIS GAME IS PRETTY INTERESTING
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So guys heres my story
RECAP:
Jhanvi will wait for Shaurya to come

now my story
Shaurya will plan a surprise for Dia par jab wo ghar aayega then on seeing Jhanvi will shock ho jayega.He will think he abb wo kaise Dia ko surprise de.Tabhi usko ek idea ata hai.He will go to his to be freshed up and will call Dia to give towel and Dia jaise he room me ayege then he will give a letter jisme likha hoga:Dia khane ke baad garden me ana". aur phir wo bhag jayega.Sab log dinner ke leye jayege.Dinner khtm aur Dia bahar jayege and will see thee garden beautifully decorated aur phir shaurya aur dia ke romantic scenes
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my continuation :

just as wen shaurya & dia r getting close, janvi accidently appears on d scene. she gets embarassed & so's shaurya & dia. dey regain der composure . janvi tells dem to cum to inside as dinner is waiting . den she runs away. dey get inside & c d family waiting 4 dem. all hv der dinner . den BP says, i want to make an announcement, i want dia to b shaurya's wife, so i declare der engagement to take place soon. every1 claps, shaurya is very happy & dia blushes.