Poll

As per now Tanisha is preg. so what do u think * (More down)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello frndz... time for POTW#13
As per now Tanisha is preg. so what do u think * will be Karan's behavior towards Aditiya??
Give u r views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice poll!

As I said earlier, I think he'll dislike Adi at little because it's natural for anyone in Karan's shoes to dislike a person as Adi for what he has done, to both Tanisha and Ragini.

Some time back, there was an article which said that Karan will marry Tanisha to give the kid his name.
Considering Tanisha's flat stomach, it'll be quite possible for Karan to marry Tanisha and pass the kid off as his own.
I don't think he'll tell anyone that the kid is Adi's because that will cause problems in Ragini and Adi's relationship.

Originally posted by: laado_007

Nice poll!

As I said earlier, I think he'll dislike Adi at little because it's natural for anyone in Karan's shoes to dislike a person as Adi for what he has done, to both Tanisha and Ragini.

Some time back, there was an article which said that Karan will marry Tanisha to give the kid his name.
Considering Tanisha's flat stomach, it'll be quite possible for Karan to marry Tanisha and pass the kid off as his own.
I don't think he'll tell anyone that the kid is Adi's because that will cause problems in Ragini and Adi's relationship.

hmm agree wid u
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for a while will be angry but will be calmed down after ward
604055 thumbnail
I choose option 4..he'll be angry at aditya for sumtym but will calm down later!! Because that way nor aditya neither karan would be happy!!
Hmm agree wid u all aur waise bhi apna karan itna lovely shovely hai ke wo kisi se jyada der tak gusse nhi reh sakta