Is the fake Ammaji evil?!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw a new promo where Anjali removes her wig and says, " khel ka maza tho ab aayega Ammaji". What does that supposed to mean? Is she a gold digger too who is making the best use of the opportunity?
Do comment😉
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When i saw the promo i too heard the same thing it mught be someones masterplan but god knws whos plan is this
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

When i saw the promo i too heard the same thing it mught be someones masterplan but god knws whos plan is this

Quite possible! This is what I think:
1) The idea of bringing Ammaji's impersonator was Jhanvi plan. She must have bumped onto the look alike during the accident.
2) Jhanvi has taken Avtar also in confidence now, I think.
3) Jhanvi, I think, suspects BP of lusting after her. I think that's why she has gone to his house. Probably she even suspects that Ammaji is kept there.
4) Making use of the opportunity, the fake Ammaji probably has plans of settling down at KN. Because now she knows everything about Ammaji and that neither Avtar nor Jhanvi will tell any one that she's not Ammaji.
hmm true facts..
So possibilities are such that its Avatar and Jhanvi's plan of bring fake Ammaji and Anjali is taking advantage of it
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Well, that's what I think! And think that's where Body gaurd Sallu bhai will come to the rescue and save our Ammaji from the fake Ammaji😉

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
hmm waise bhi salu to bodygaurd ban karke ayega to kisi naa kisi ka bodaygaurd to banana he hoga so why not of our dabaang ammaji
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well i dont think dat d fake ammaji is evil..coz in d precap it has been shown dat d fake ammaji (anjali ) has a daughter who's refusing to hv food & medicines in her mother's absence, so maybe she's doing all dis 4 her only !! 😉