628497 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

shadia(shaurya and diya)

1 of the best onscreen couple of tv industry

the both are the lead characters of the popular tv show na aana is desh ladoo

friends i m a big fan of shaurya and diya and i m very keen to write this FF

hope u all like it ...:)

scene 1

scene opens with diya entering the college.today is the 1st day in the college. diya is very eager and excited but also very nervous. she is from a small town and has got scolarship and entered the college. she is wearing a normal salwar. she thinks of going in search of her class room first but gets lost but as she is a fresher,evry1 wants to trouble her and they make fun of her...they stick a paper back of her and she is in tears and starts running and bumps into shaurya.shaurya was a very popular guy ,he was both good in studies and sports. As diya says sorry and continues to run he sees the paper in her back where it was written 'fool'.he feels pity for her and goes behing her to say her but loses track of her.

scene 2

diya keeps on running and wrongly enters the boys washroom and gets locked . shaurya comes to the washroom after sometime and sees a girl shouting . he asks who is she and then they both try to open the door which is jammed. then thankfully the door opens and diya falls on shaurya and then she realises it as she was so tensed and forgot evrything when the door was open.they both were close to each other.when other boys enter the washroom and diya again runs out of the washroom.shaurya calls out to her but he had forgotten to ask her name.

scene 3

bell rings. shaurya moves for the class. he is thinking whether that unknown girl would have found her class or not. diya in the other hand finds a teacher and asks him to take her to the class. diya is brought to class by the teacher and the teacher introduces the class a new student 'diya'. diya is a little happy now and feels better. teaher says her to sit on any empty place.there is only 1 empty place and that is next to..

next to shaurya .yes, shaurya and diya are in the same class. diya doesnt talk with him as she is very conservative and shaurya is busy writing notes in the class. teacher says to the class that there will be a group project and they will be working in pairs. and the pairs name will be given the next day.class is over and they go back home as the day gets over.

scene 4

shaurya comes to college and diya too. diya goes and checks the pairing list where it is written that her pair is shaurya . she is confused as she doesnt know who he is. she goes to sit in her place as the teacher enters. as shaurya was a bright student teacher asks him to make the list of the subjects that each group is writing. diya was sitting in the 1st bench and shaurya in back .she was waiting for this moment on how she will know who this shaurya is .she turns back to have a look ans sees shaurya standing. she is astonished to see shaurya is none other than the same guy who helped her. she immediately turns front, shocked!!!

scene 5

all are sitting next to there partners . diya and shaurya too. they are discussing which topic to choose. shaurya here realises that diya is very intelligent and same does diya think.they both become frnds. they were whole day together discussing about their project. the day falls down and shaurya thinks of droping diya to her hostel but diya refuses as she is afraid. since shaurya asks her again and again and tells her to drop atleast half way as she was going alone and is new to this town. as she refused to go in his bike they both were going in a rickshaw. as they were going dia asks to stop as she wantes to walk seeing the sun setting behind the ocean in mumbai beach. shaurya also didnt mind walking on the beach.they walk to the hostel where diya says bye to shaurya.shaurya asks diya to come to the beach next morning and he would pick her up. diya hesitates but agrees

scene 6

next morning diya and shaurya meet in the beach and shaurya had brought his car they both went to college . in the college they were together again.diya felt safe with shaurya. shaurya and diya again came to the beach in the evening when they saw a boy proposing a girl. diya felt odd but shaurya was enjoying it. diya stood up to go but shaurya didnt. diya said to shaurya that this was rubbish and odd ...proposing this way ans she would have never liked being proposed infront of every1. shaurya said sorry to diya but diya was still angry . then shaurya brought 2 ice-creams and then diya was liitle ok and thanked him. they both went their way biding a goodbye.

scene 7

next moring ...

diya and shaurya get the best project prize and were selected for'inter-college project exhibition. shaurya was so happy that he hugged diya hard. diya felt awkward. then shaurya too realises and leaves her. the then says sorry and he did so because he was vey excited. then shaurya gives treat to all his frnds and also asks diya to come but she refuses.he isists her so much and atlast she comes. she comes weaing a beautiful saree to the party at which shaurya is stunned. he just couldnt help staring at her. he is all the time with diya and nobody else. he dances with diya in the party. and diya meets shaurya's mother and father who were very kind to her and liked dia a lot. dia too liked shaurya's parents.

scene 8
shaurya goes to drop diya to her hostel as it became late night. shaurya was driving but he couldnt stop staring at diya still . he just felt somwhat for he. he couldnt understand why. he knew they were gud frnds but no what was the problem. shaurya asked diya whether she believes in love or not . diya says yes then shaurya asks whether she has ever fallen in love with any1 at this diya is stunned and was speechless. she didnt say anything. she was confused that what happened to shaurya. shaurya was also confused that what was happening to him. he then said diya that she was looking most beautiful in read saree. he was talking all nonsense which made them fell uncomfotable. atlast shaurya left diya t hostel and never wanted to leave her but had to . he kept on staring at her till she was seen getting into the hostel
scene 9
that night shaurya couldnt sleep . he kept on thinking about diya. he kept on asking himself wats wrong with me?why am i thinking about diya that way? diya is just a frnd and i like her bt inever thought about her like that then wat happened now?why am i thinking about her?am i in love with her?do i love her? how doo i know whether i love her or not?
shaurya was all confused
diya in the other hand is thinking all about shaurya. she is thinking wats happened to shaurya?is he in love with me?am i in love with shaurya?is it more than frndship?
she too was confused and kept on thinking

scene 10
shaurya had been doing all wrong things. he had been putting custard on bread while breakfast. all that he could do was think about diya and diya alone. he was going mad for her. when his mother scolded her for putting custard on the bread .he answered back diya at which he and his family was puzzled. but his family came to no that shaurya was in love with diya. shaurya then anywayz escaped and went to college thinking about diya and in the college also he kept on searching for diya ...diya was nowhere to be seen. alast he found diya at the canteen talking to a guy .and she was busy talking with him and was looking very happy.
scene 11
shaurya saw them and could not resist he was feeling very irritated to see them together .he then called her but she said that she will talk to him later as she is busy now. at this shaurya was angry that diya didnt talk with him and her busy work was to talk with that unknown guy. diya seemed so happy with him. diya was engrossed in talking and then she went to bring food from canteen. at this time shaurya went and slapped that unknown guy. diya rushed to the place and stooped shaurya from hitting him again. diya then started scolding shaurya that for what had he hit him at which shaurya replied that he did so because she was ignoring him and that why had she not told him about her relationship with that guy and he said that as she was her best friend she should have told her .
scene 12
after all this diya was furious. she was vey angry and upset. she scolded him back that he was her cousin brother who had come to inquire whether she was alright in this new place and hostel or not and shaurya had hit him so badly. shaurya was shocked to hear this. he said sorry to both of them. diya was in no mood to forgive him. she was upset with him. she went awat with her brother. shaurya feeling very bad and guilty. he then went home agter the class as diya had gone half day. shaurya was feeling very gloomy in the house too. that night he called diya and said her sorry. diya said its ok and said him not to call him again.
scene 13
shurya and diya both were in the college. shaurya went straight to her and said sorry again and that he will not repeat such mistake again. diya didnt say anything and went away. at this shaurya was very sad. he again tried to talk to her but she avoided her. at this shaurya was sure that diya was ignoring her. janvi , a friend of both shaurya and diya and was reading in the same class had heard them and asked shaurya what was the matter. shaurya said her everything at this jnvi asked him why had he hit shaurya. shaurya replied that i just dont know exactly. i just didnt feel good. god knows what has happened to me. i am going mad. janvi at once understood it that this feeling was none other than LOVE. Janvi said shaurya that she knew what has happened to him. but to make him realise he had to answer a few questions.
scene 14
Janvi asks shaurya the questions and he aswers the following -
1. shurya kya tum har time diya ke bare mein sochte rahte ho?
ans. yes i dont know why? but i do . now a days i just cant help thibking about her.
2. kya tum uske bare mein raat ko bhi sochte ho aur upar se tum uske wajahse raat ko so bhi nahin pate?
ans. yes . how do u know it janvi . u are really g8. mein raat bhar usikehi bare mein sochta rahta hoon.
3.kya tumhare nazaren hamesa use doondhta rahta hai?
ans. yes jab bhi mein college aata hoon. the 1st thing i do is search diya.

scene 15

janvi further says that you keep on staing at her. you think about her. woh tumhare sawalon mein hai aur tumhare har ek khalayan mein hai toh iska kya matlab hua.
shaurya couldnt understand and shook his head.
janvi said him hat he is in love with diya
sharya didnt say anything for a moment
then sudennly janvi saw a smile on shaurya's face.
shaurya had realised his love for diya now.
he then jumped and ran all over. he went and gave a treat to all his friends. bt his eyes were searching for diya. diya came and was surprised to see shaury aso happy.
shaurya went to diya, he then hugged her hard and then lifted her and took a circle.
diya was suprised. but didnt mind being so close to shaurya. she didnt know why?
shaurya then left diya said sorry to her and went away. he was afraid of revealing his feelings.

scene 16
shaurya had been enjoying being in love. he was lost only in her dream.
in college shaurya kept on starig at diya. diya was confuse by the sudden change in behaviour of shaurya which now began to bother her. in other hand shaurya didnt want to confess his love for diya suddenly. he was afraid if diya didnt love her and his proposing would breakup their friendship.
diya had been all the time thinking about shaurya. hey, diya is confused so as what to do?she was confuse what was happening to her and why did shaurya's presence make her happy and she felt comfortable when she was close to him but still she didnt accept it was love.

scene 17
shaurya had a plan to know if she loved her or not. according to the plan shaurya trie to be as close to diya as possible. he then at last stage

MORE TO BE UPDATED
WILL BE DOING IT SOON
PLEASE DO COMMENT
SHOULD I CONTINUE WRITING
Edited by roshnidiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very nice ff...

keep it up!!
628497 thumbnail
thankx both of u po n goldie i guess ur name is
604055 thumbnail
Very nice..dia in red saree!! wow!ur ff is sooo beautiful
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
carry on. it is quite good
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice updates , carry on dear !! 👏
628497 thumbnail
thankx all of u for liking it
i have updated till scene 10 and will be soon updating more in a day😊
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thx???
Btw the nwxt part ios awsm!!!!! Loved it
604055 thumbnail
Nice part! especialy I luv the way shaurya realises his love for dia!!
628497 thumbnail
i m really soryyy
i was absent throughout
i missed u all
and i hope did miss my ff
i updated
pl guys continue
i couldnt post due to certain problems
now i have done it
sorry