mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz
as u all would have seen on 19th august precap for next week
that karan finds out tanisha is pregnant...well hw do u think he will react to this...do u think he might start hating adi a bit???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
umm cant say but i think this is the point from where their story will go further but i dont want him to hate adi because seems like adi has changed a bit!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey yaar i too was going to make post on the same
really pata nhi kya reaction hoga but for sure karan and tanisha will luk gr8 ogether
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh is it? I havn't seen the episode yet, so thanks for this bit of news 😊
As for Karan's reaction, can't say. I suppose any one in his place will dislike such a person as Adi. But I don't think he'll reveal Tanisha's pregnancy because Adi is married and the news will only cause more tension in their already not-so-successful marriage.
As per an article, he'll marry Tanisha to pass off the kid as his own. Maybe he won't tell anyone that Adi is the child's father.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ harsha :

even if karan marries tanisha & gvs her child his name, it's not possible 4 him to call it his biological child coz tanisha is already in an advanced stage of pregnancy & also every1 knew abt tanisha's relation wid aditya ..so it's just not possible in dis case. d truth wud b out sooner or later.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waise i lyk d way karan was bringing red roses 4 tanisha..seems lyk he's already falling 4 her !! 😳
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ harsha :

even if karan marries tanisha & gvs her child his name, it's not possible 4 him to call it his biological child coz tanisha is already in an advanced stage of pregnancy & also every1 knew abt tanisha's relation wid aditya ..so it's just not possible in dis case. d truth wud b out sooner or later.

Tanisha is in her advanced stage of pregnancy😕 That's news, 'coz the last time I saw her, she had an extremely flat stomach! Though logically she should be in her advanced stages😆 Remember Santosh's pregnancy😉 This one is as illogical as that😆
604055 thumbnail
Maybe Karan will be temporaly angry at aditya..but I'm sure tanisha will make him calm down.
And I think karan will do whatever tanisha says..because its about her lyf..so he'll nvr do anything without telling her