Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Bodyguard's presence was a joyous ride for Laado unit!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 6:28:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 14 Comments Bodyguard's presence was a joyous ride for Laado unit!

Salman Khan perks up the sets of Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Seems like it was a gala time last night for the cast and crew of Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado. After all they shot a sequence with the handsome hunkSalman Khan yesterday.

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Salman will shoot a special sequence of the track as part of the promotional activity for his upcoming flick Bodyguard.

Informing about the updates, a source from the sets informs, "Salman Khan was slotted to come on the sets for the shoot by 7 in the evening yesterday but he turned up at 12 at night. But though Salman arrived late, the whole unit was charged up with energy to shoot with the Bollywood hero and so was Salman."

We also hear that Salman, known for his sense of humour and the grounded nature, was chatting with actors and having a fun and cracking time with the actors with his witty jokes.

Talking about the sequence shot with Salman a source quips, "It was an intense action sequence where Ammaji was caught in a trouble in a dense jungle where a few goons are after her life. Salman appears as a Bodyguard to save her in an action packed sequence."

We contacted Meghna Malika and she was happy to share, "It was very humble and nice to shoot with a super star like Salman. It was a great experience to be with him and he too must have seen me on TV as ammaji as he appreciated me for my role."

Watch the Bodyguard in action in the coming episodes of Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh and Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Exclusive: Ash King's 'Bodyguard' song tops Asian music chart

Wednesday, August 24 2011, 13:40 BST Add comment
By Steven Baker, Bollywood Reporter

PA Images

British singer Ash King has reached number one in the Asian music chart with the Bodyguard song 'I Love You'.

The video, which features Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor, has had over a million hits on YouTube.

King spoke to Digital Spy about how he became involved in the Pritam-composed soundtrack.

"I was in Kolkata with my dad and I got a call from Pritam, as he heard I was there from a mutual friend," said the singer. "He then flew me over to Mumbai and I was in the studio as soon as I landed recording 'I Love You'."

King had earlier recorded the songs 'Te Amo' for Dum Maaro Dum and 'Suno Aisha' from Sonam Kapoor vehicle Aisha.

The Southall-based musician said: "After the success of my last song 'Te Amo' I felt pressured by the release of this song, but at the same time I knew I needed another song out there which could showcase my voice.

"So when the song was picked for the film and released on the first promo I was very happy."

King revealed that although a well-known playback singer had recorded a version of 'I Love You', lead actor Khan had personally opted for his version.

"The stylist for the film recently visited London and told me he was actually there when Salman heard my version of the song and chose it for the film," King said.

"I'm very grateful to him and the team for choosing my version and have just heard it's gone to number one on the Asian music charts as well."

Bodyguard, Khan and Kapoor's third film together, releases worldwide on August 31.

!!!
529549 thumbnail
Only 6 days left and Bodyguard is being rapidly promoted everywhere🥳 Its gonna be HUGE for sure👍🏼
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
^ yeah I am keeping my fingers crossed. Did u see the promo where Sallu is on this show?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

sorry zubi!! The news is not confirmed..I heard about a promo saying that he's coming on this friday!
But I think they were talking about 'India's got talent'!! He's coming on that show too!
And NAIDL airs on 10-30pm

I think its confirm he is coming on this show too.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Bodyguard - Desi Beats Making

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v154TNRecV8[/YOUTUBE]

Check out BEBO at 0.10 - 0.12... She is Such a Cutie !!!
529549 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

^ yeah I am keeping my fingers crossed. Did u see the promo where Sallu is on this show?

nah didnt see it yet actually im super duper busy with college u knw so i dont come online much but i will check it out on the weekend😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vidz-

nah didnt see it yet actually im super duper busy with college u knw so i dont come online much but i will check it out on the weekend😳

yeah i noticed you aren't online much. Awww best of luck with college.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Made by Fizzi, feel free to use! 😊

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Haye sallu come soon to save Amma Ji