Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

2day's epi :

1. janvi's relaxing in her room & BP's spying on her as usual 4m his window. suddenly janvi jumps up feeling dat sum1's observing her & she rushes 2wrds d indow, but BP manages to hide himself. 4 d next moments, BP & janvi keep on playing hide & seek wid each other 4m der windows. finally janvi cud hold out no longer, she goes to BP's house & asks d gatekeeper abt d owner . wen d gatekeeper refused to let her meet BP saying dat he's not at home, janvi left d place telling him to warn his master dat to stop disturbing her or else she wud send in d police next tym. immediately aftrwards, BP leaves & janvi cud hear d sound of his car going out.

2. in KN, d new girl chatori enters d kitchen, she introduces herself & takes d veggies 4m santosh & starts choping herself. she den moves in thru d entire house serving tea to avtar, juice to jogi & observing each nook & corner of d house in d process. she den peeps into ammaji's room, ammaji asks who's der & chatori escapes in d opposite direction.

3. in bajri's den, bajri threatens ammaji dat she wud let her die easily but wud starve her to death such dat even 4 generations a 2nd ammaji wont b born again, she said dat she's found out abt her dummy in KN..all dis tym ammaji stares blankly at her &den again starts blabbering sum song..bajri's disgusted & leaves her.

4. bajri cums to her room, frustated at d way things r going on..just den dia arrives & asks her permission to bring in janvi to stay wid her 4 a few days, bajri agrees but tells her to tell janvi to keep her mouth shut.

5. chatori has entered her room , she took out her cell fons & call bajri. bajri tells dia to leave as she has gvn her d permission. dia leaves. bajri picks up d fon, chatori tells her dat she's entered KN & till now evrything's going on smoothly. bajri tells her to find out evrything abt ammaji, even her horoscope if possible & also keep an eye on d 2 bro.s , jogi & gajji.

6. at d table, ammaji asks jogi as to wid whose permission he brought in d 2 inspectors of Veerpur here. jogi replies dat he accidentally met dem so thot of bringing dem to KN..he thot dat ammaji myt lyk it. ammaji reminds him dat everything in d family happens wid her permission & warns her not to repeat such mistakes again in future. she leaves d table & chatori notices dat ammaji hvnt eaten d "kheer" so she takes it to her room.

7. ammaji enters her room a bit hurriedly & sits in front of d mirror. d ammaji in bajri's den remarks " ammaji ka humshakal KN me ?" & starts laughing. at d same tym, d ammaji in KN removes her "pallu", & den her wig & 4m beneath it came out a face which is same as ammaji's but having cropped hair. dis ammaji den remarks dat it's quite tuf handling d ppl here & take sup a glass of water.

8. just den, chatori cums up wid d "kheer" & knocks on d door. ammaji almost jumped up & spilled d water on d wig dat was on d table. meanwhile chatori kept on shouting at d top of her voice rqsting ammaji to cum out & hv d "kheer". d fake ammaji is now pale wid fear herself..& she kept on saying dat she's feeling unwell & will hv d kheer later on.

9. chatori on d other hand, is determined to make her open d door anyhow. she raised a hue & cry dat ammaji is unwell & has locked herself up in d room. d entire family gathers & chatori tells avtar evrything & now avtar starts rqsting ammaji to open d door
& cum out. d new ammaji is totally at loss now since she cudnt cum out in front of every1 wid her ruffled & cropped hair, & starts drying her wig in d fan while every1 continues banging d door..worried abt her health.

Epi ends.

Precap : jogi is minutely observing ammaji's signature wid a magnifying glass, later on he gvs sum papers to ammaji asking 4 her signature..d new ammaji takes d pen wid her left hand & evry1's shocked since d original ammaji was ryt-handed.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by polly_03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update! I havn't seen the epi yet and now I can wait to watch it!
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Polly!
There's a little bit more -
Chatoori comes to ammaji's room with the kheer and starts banging on the door to let her in & have the kheer. "Ammaji" of course has taken off her wig & spilled water on it and doesnt want to open the door. There's about five minutes of the servant/spy banging on the door & screaming away like mad so that everyone in the house comes running to see what the drama is while the fake ammaji is going mad trying to dry the wig (honestly why bother? just put the damn wig on & cover it with your dupatta, woman)
By God if it was really Ammaji that irritating girl would get such a slap! 😉
btw, dont think badly of me, I was tempted to do it myself...never ever seen anyone behave sooo irritatingly, I had to mute the tv.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooh...loved it ..thanks for upodate
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ velvetscarf :

i certainly didnt mind u gvn d update yar, & u r ryt too, i was also thinking d same, y cudnt d damn lady put on d wig & cover it up wid her "pallu" ..dat wud hv been so much sensible & saved d situation too 😕..aftr all who wud dare to qstn ammaji in d family ??
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update
precap is interesting
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the episode. God! For how much longer do we have to tolerate that irritating Chatori?😡🤢 Her voice is so squeeky and on top on that she talks so loudly and non stop 🤢 As velvetscarf said, if it were the real Ammaji, she would got a tight slap😆 Would have loved to see that though😉
Ammaji could have just as well put on the wig and covered it with her pallu! LOL! But happy that the look alike is not as smart as Ammaji!😆 Finally, there's atleast ONE difference😆😉 The precap is interesting though😛
And I feel that Jhanvi is either suspicious of BP or she wants to check on the real Ammaji. That's why she wants to stay with Dia, I guess.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update!!!!
Nice epi! really that chattori is very very irrating her way of speaking ewww dont like her at all her voice pinches
and about Jhanvi jab wo bp ke ghar ayege then again that stupid bp track chee
604055 thumbnail
Ooh! so much drama happened at one night!!! I missed the epi😒
@polly
thanks a lot for the written update..really u r a wonderful updater
@velvetscarf
thanks..sounds lyk chatori is really annoying
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was just rather disappointed in the lookalike. the show was just getting interesting again I hope she keeps them guessing for a while. and maaan that chatoori character...how can they tolerate her!
and BP? ewww🤢