NAIDL- 17th Aug 2011- Written Update

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

As a part of the plan, Bajri&co tie up Gajender and take him to Ammaji. Gajender too acts his parts and tells Ammaji not to worry and that he will rescue her from the enemies. Ammaji tells him that his grief is fake and so is his pain. She tells him that she knows that he has joined hands with the enemies and when her hands are free, she would cut off his hands. Saying so, Ammaji kicks him and the on lookers are shocked.

After Joginder and Gajender leave, BP and Bajri discuss the turn of events and they get suspicious. They feel that Joginder and Gajender are the ones who have set up the fake Ammaji. Joginder and Gajender, on their way home, start suspecting Bajri and BP. Joginder asks Gajender to keep a close watch on the Ammaji at KN. Gajender mocks at him and tells him that he tried spying on her once and almost lost his life and that he won't do it ever again!
The next morning, Joginder and Gajender bring the two constables from Veerpur. They ask Ammaji to identify the two. Ammaji acts smart and does not reveal that she does not know their names. She chides them for testing her momeory and the constables leave the house in haste.
Yashpal informs Ammaji that a girl from the village has come to meet her. Ammaji and Chanda go out to see the girl. the girl tells them that she is a cousin of the maid who used to work for Ammaji and that she has come in her staed. Ammaji tells her that there is no work at home and that there is no need for her. The girl rants and raves and tells her that she's all alone in the huge city and that she is dire need of a job. Ammaji then asks Chanda to take her inside and allow her to do some small chore at home.
As soon as the girl reaches her room, she closes the door and opes her trunk. She take a camera from it and hides it in the cupboard.
Jhanvi is in her room when BP looks at her through his binoculars. She senses being observed and sees BP with the binoculars in his hand.
PRECAP- The maid calls up Bajri and tells her that everything is going according to the plan and that there is no need to worry.
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton harsha πŸ€—!! so dat's d way to make members-only posts πŸ˜‰??!! i 'll do d same 4 my WUs now onwards !! πŸ˜ƒ
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

thanx a ton harsha πŸ€—!! so dat's d way to make members-only posts πŸ˜‰??!! i 'll do d same 4 my WUs now onwards !! πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, you have to say NOCOPY within square brackets to make it a members only post😊
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update