Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
since no1 has provided d WU till now so i'm gvn d update !!

2day's epi :

1. santosh & chanda r in d compound hanging clothes, santosh regreats her fate dat she's got no happiness in lyf, she's shocked at at jogi has done wid ammaji out of his greed, she says dat " jo insaan apni maa ka nahi ho saka woh kisi aur ka kya hoga " (regarding her & karan's relation wid him) . chanda says dat jogi's been rytly punished 4 wat he has done.

2. ammaji's in her room listening to western music, she's gr8ly enjoying it. gajji peeps in thru d window..he's more confused & shocked, jogi cums der & 2gthr dey c ammaji shaking her head to westen music. janvi cums in wid milk 4 ammaji, she's also surprised, ammaji tells her dat she's trying to change herself & b lyk d common man, & den warns her enemies..dat 1 day dey wud repent 4 having enimity wid her. janvi agrees. ammaji tells janvi dat she's very much lyk her & so she (ammaji ) wud need her help in finding out d actual culprits.

3. jogi & gajji move back 4m d window, dey r getting more & more confused as to who's real & who's fake. just den aditya cums der & says dat he wants to talk privately wid his father.

4. in d room, aditya expresses his frustation , anger, & amazement as to how gajji cud do lyk dis to his own mother. he says dat achieving any heights of success in lyf at d cost of one's near & dear ones is meaningless. gajji argues dat he did dis to get out of ammaji's shadow & make his & aditya's future secure. aditya is unable to make his father c any reason & walks out of d room. meanwhile, ragini listens to d entire convo 4m d door. adi encounters her as he's going out, but says nuthing. gajji laments dat his son cant understand dis things.

5. BP is spying KN as usual & suddenly he sees ammaji walking thru d hall. he's shocked . just den bajri calls him & he says dat jogi & gajji r ryt, ammaji is in KN. bajri asks him how does he know, BP says his in4mer told him abt it. he says dat he wud soon meet her & den dis cuss in details. BP den sees janvi on screen who's very worried as she remembers d incident abt ammaji's wrong medication , she says wud undertake evry possible risk to find out who's behind all dis..BP smiles on hearing her.

6. at nyt, ammaji's alone in her room loading bullets in her rifle..she says her enemies hv enuf rejoiced on der victory & now she wud finih dem off in such a way dat dey wont get land enuf to flee. she raises her rifle & points it 2wards gajji, who's cum to her room & he raises his hands. ammaji asks him y he's cum to her, gajji says he's cum to beg pardon..aftr all, a mother's heart is lyk a river dat washes away her son's sins. ammaji says dat u r ryt son, but d same river also carries corpses wid it's current. & 4 ammaji , an enemy is always an enemy,even wen dey r her own blood relations, she wont hesitate to gun dem down. gajji's face went white wid fear.

7. ammaji asked him to leave, gajji left..it was almost lyk running away to save his lyf, he's been scared out of wits & now he tells himself dat he wud hv to do extra mental labour to get out of dis mess.

8. in bajri's den, d 2nd ammaji is lying unconsious. bajri 's frustated now since she cud nt get anything out of her, she orders a guy to untie ammaji , he does so & sprinkles water on her. ammaji blabber " maina, chidiya " & bajri 's at d end of her patience, she 's furious & says dat as soon as she finds out d truth abt d 2 ammaji s, she wud surely send her off to d other world. bajri leaves d place wid her goon & ammaji wakes up to her full senses ,& says dat she's (bajri) is overworking her brain in dis issue, "banjaran " !!

Epi ends.

Precap : in KN, ammaji orders dat all d business affairs handled by gajji wud b hence4th b luked aftr by avtar, & to jogi she says , u take care of d accounts of ur sins & hand over dis accnts to karan.
Edited by polly_03 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! Is there an update list put up some where, like who's to update when and stuff? Because I was just wondering that if there is no official updater, I would like to volunteer for the updates, with a back up updater, ofcourse.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ harsha :

ya der was 1 updater list having phaneeswar, pooja, notepad, me & anam gvn WUs 4 d 5 days of d week respectively. but as tym passed, most of d regular members stopped gvn der scheduled updates 😭except me & pooja..so often we had to go widout d WUs 4 d epis😭 , since it wasnt always possible 4 me to gv updates everyday.

so it wud b a huge help indeed if u volunteer to gv d WUs ⭐️. backups r always possible if any1 has a problem. 😃

as per schedule, i gv d WU on thursday & pooja on tuesdays. so u can choose to gv WU on any of d remaining 3 days. 😃
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ harsha :

ya der was 1 updater list having phaneeswar, pooja, notepad, me & anam gvn WUs 4 d 5 days of d week respectively. but as tym passed, most of d regular members stopped gvn der scheduled updates 😭except me & pooja..so often we had to go widout d WUs 4 d epis😭 , since it wasnt always possible 4 me to gv updates everyday.

so it wud b a huge help indeed if u volunteer to gv d WUs ⭐️. backups r always possible if any1 has a problem. 😃

as per schedule, i gv d WU on thursday & pooja on tuesdays. so u can choose to gv WU on any of d remaining 3 days. 😃

Ok! That's great! I used to do the updates till Amba died as I had stopped watching the soap. Now I miss updating! It'll be great! I'll update on Mon, Wed anf Fri then!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ harsha : thanx a ton dear..luv u !!! 🤗
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Hehe..you are most welcome, but the pleasure is all mine!
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update!!!
@Harsha thanks yaar