Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching todays episode I think who is kidnapped she's fake..she does not seem lyk ammaji
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

After watching todays episode I think who is kidnapped she's fake..she does not seem lyk ammaji

Personally, that's what even I want😛 I know a lot of people don't like her, but I'm a huge Ammaji fan and I really wish that she's not kidnapped😭😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ all :
gosh..for d 1st tym aftr d leap, we r finally getting to c sumthing solid abt d show⭐️..& i'm totally confused now as to who's d fake 1, d epi was outstanding specially d 1st scene👏👏, d way gajji was literally shaking wid fear was too gud 🤣!! i was laughing so much at his condition🤣 !! served both ryt !!🤣
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ harsha, jinia & all :

luk alikes r possible in dis world, believe me, i faced a real lyf experience sum days back in kolkata itself. i had gone out wid my mom & as we wer nearing d bus stand, my mom pointed out sum1..i luked at him & nearly shouted in amazement, d person concerned luked exactly lyk one of my cousins ..same complexion, same height, 95% same face. only difference is dat he's not as fatty as my cousin is..but even he dis person gains sum more weight , den may b even d other family members wont b able to distinguish him 4m d original one.
Moner_Radio thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Personally, that's what even I want😛 I know a lot of people don't like her, but I'm a huge Ammaji fan and I really wish that she's not kidnapped😭😆

@ harsha :
dont worry yar, i'm also a huge ammaji fan, i strongly believe dat d ammaji at KN is d original one, coz it's not possible for a replica to pretend to b ammaji & not found out..& i'm also sure dat not only janvi but ammaji herself has a hand in doing all dis, aftr all, she was only physically unfit, but mentally a strong lady, & also she had started suspecting her sons wen d truth abt d wrong medications came out..i think both janvi & ammaji had 2thr arranged 4 d fake one, coz dey know dat d fake ammaji wud b kept under strong medication & she 's safe as long as she stays under d effect of dis medicines & ammaji cud rule d family as she has always done. !!

Moner_Radio thumbnail

Yeah, even I think that it's Jhanvi's plan. As you say, the Ammaji in KN could be fake because if it were the original one, she would have never asked Joginder and Gajender to apply that black thing on each other's face. But then, the Ammaji before the rally looked flustered and then the way she was talking to Santosh was also suspicious. 😕 I don't know, major confusion😆 But it's definite that it's Jhanvi's plan!

i think, ammaji put d fake lady in KN for a couple of days so dat she gets accustomed to things & also to c if any1 finds her out, wen dey saw dat dis fake lady wasnt caught den she carried out her next step of action..sent her off to d rally & herself entered d empty house & took her usual position wen tym came 😃. dat way no1 suspected wat actually happened behind der backs except ammaji herself & janvi , coz no1 cud b so cool & calm all of a sudden wen she was fuming, fretting & panicking wid tension & fear even a few hours back. may b as d plot progress, we also get to c dat avtar too knew of dis drama !!
😉
496295 thumbnail
The one at KN is the real Ammaji. Nuff said.

Also---the "Double Impact" is Ammaji's (and maybe Jhanvi, Avtar and Karan's) plan.

He he he.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

the kn ammaji is the real one and from the precap , i feel amamji is acting like this, her master plan she wants gaji jogi to believe than the aamamji at kn is the fake one😉😆😆

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, even I think that it's Jhanvi's plan. As you say, the Ammaji in KN could be fake because if it were the original one, she would have never asked Joginder and Gajender to apply that black thing on each other's face. But then, the Ammaji before the rally looked flustered and then the way she was talking to Santosh was also suspicious. 😕 I don't know, major confusion😆 But it's definite that it's Jhanvi's plan!

bt what abt the chit that she (jhanvi) gave to Ammaji...thus she knew the real plan
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ nivren:
u mean to say dat d ammaji went out to rally is d real one 😕?? & she came to know of d entire thing 4m d chit 😕?? ok, fyn ..but den it wasnt shown how d swapping between d real & fake took place😕 !! again may b janvi helped her in doing dis😉 !! aftr all , she planned d same thing 4 dia to get her married to shaurya ryt ?? 😉