PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends😉
So, what do you all think? Who's the fake Ammaji and why?
I think that the Ammaji who was kidnapped is fake because the family was waiting in the living area for Ammaji and they said that they did not see her going out and then Ammaji came from outside and said that she was out walking. A woman who sick all this while (remember Santosh said that Ammaji is not able to walk properly without panting?) cannot all of a sudden go walking and look as fit as a fiddle!
And then there was the confusion on Ammaji's face when she said she'll get ready for the rally. Instead of going inside her room, she was about to go outside.
So what do you think?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
pata nhi yaar i hv no clue
604055 thumbnail
I think ammaji at KN is fake and who is kidnapped she's real..I think its jahnbi's plan to bring the fake ammaji..thats why she rushed without telling anyone..

remember the accident where jahnbi was shocked seeing sum lady..I think she was the luk-alike of ammaji
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

I think ammaji at KN is fake and who is kidnapped she's real..I think its jahnbi's plan to bring the fake ammaji..thats why she rushed without telling anyone..

remember the accident where jahnbi was shocked seeing sum lady..I think she was the luk-alike of ammaji

Yeah, even I think that it's Jhanvi's plan. As you say, the Ammaji in KN could be fake because if it were the original one, she would have never asked Joginder and Gajender to apply that black thing on each other's face. But then, the Ammaji before the rally looked flustered and then the way she was talking to Santosh was also suspicious. 😕 I don't know, major confusion😆 But it's definite that it's Jhanvi's plan!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
samsam808 thumbnail
1) Ammaji always eats paan , still in car she says she doesnt eat it but today she will try .

2) She is suddenly fit from being ill

3) Jhanvi went out in panic and suddenly came back t home and seemed cool ( its her plan surely )

4) She forgot the way to her room

5) her behaviour was different.

Points to one thing that ammaji which went out for rally was probably duplicate .

Rest CVs are crazy anything can happen .
Gourinandan thumbnail
I think ammaji who is kidnappd is fake...evry serial shows such a twist...not a new thing...
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gourinandan

I think ammaji who is kidnappd is fake...evry serial shows such a twist...not a new thing...

Ditto😆
I have never seen a look alike of anybody who I know, but these soaps have this amazing capability of producing carbon copies as if these are things that can be bought at Chandini Chowk😆
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heheheh and one more thing yaar they can get the ditto from plastic surgery par same voice aisa kaise ho sakta hai!!!!
Both the ammaji's have same voice
even twins have diff. voice
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Heheheh and one more thing yaar they can get the ditto from plastic surgery par same voice aisa kaise ho sakta hai!!!!

pooja...in reality, twins have diff voices...bt when it comes to daily soapz twins and behroopiyaas have d same voice...relly hats off the CV's of all daily soaps😆
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

🤣 So true! Not only the voice, but also the height, weight, the accent, mannerisms and EXACT clothes, like as if people buy two sets of the same dress or like as if it's possible for Jhanvi to arrange for a replica of clothes and accessories in such short notice! God!
Height of bakwaas!
Coming back to the topic, I feel that the Ammaji at KN is the original one. The one with Bajri was unconscious and she started blabbering some nonsense. And I think the Ammaji at home was listening to rock music for Gajender and Joginder😆
Moreover, Ammaji is invincible, at least that's what the CVs have shown all this while, so I don't think Ammaji will be with Bajri!