August 2nd 2011 Brief Written Update

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know when detailed WU will be posted, till then I will be putting up this brief update,
Episode begins with Chacha telling that Shaurya is no where as he couldn't trace him, Dia gets tensed. Bajiri-Raj convo, Bajiri receives a parcel and it sent by Ammaji stating that IT raids were going on and that will be very helpful when they fall on roads. Bajiri gets pissed off with Ammaji, meanwhile Dia will be calling for Shaurya but he dosen't lift. He meets with an accident, but injury is very minor. In hospital, all of them reach and they will be relieved that Shaurya is fine, and some Dia-Shaurya moments. In KN, Ammaji will be giving money to Chanda to distribute sweets. Avatar asks her reason, she tells today she is proud mother that she has suspected Jogi and she stopped him in wrong path and he have won trust but ironically Jogi will be seen in meeting with Bajiri. Bajiri brainwashes Jogi and episode ends.
Precap - Party high command meeting with Ammaji, Jogi mixes something in Ammaji coffee, Ammaji is getting unconscious.
Overall a good epi, so Ammaji own sons are betraying her...
Phaneeswar
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much..

Ammaji deserves to have a son like Jogi and Gaji...I wonder what would she do when she finds out the son she has been adoring all these life are turning against her...She should have favor the girls of the haveli at least they would be truthful to her despite of her aristocracy and torture...

Edited by anna44 - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ phaneeshwar :
thanx 4 d brief update..in d last scene, ammaji was telling avtar dat she laid d trap 4 jogi but he didnt fall into it, so it proves dat her son is still loyal to her & cant betray her..just imagine d scene wen she wud know dat she was wrong abt her " loyal " sons !!!
😉
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ phaneeshwar :
thanx 4 d brief update..in d last scene, ammaji was telling avtar dat she laid d trap 4 jogi but he didnt fall into it, so it proves dat her son is still loyal to her & cant betray her..just imagine d scene wen she wud know dat she was wrong abt her " loyal " sons !!!
😉

Ya especially about Jogi as she has some sort of awareness on Gajender...thnx for correction...
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much..

Ammaji deserves to have a son like Jogi and Gaji...I wonder what would she do when she finds out the son she has been adoring all these life are turning against her...She should have favor the girls of the haveli at least they would be truthful to her despite of her aristocracy and torture...

Hmmm should see how Ammaji reacts when she comes to know about their sons...one doubt I have why Avatar calls her tayiji instead of Ammaji...can any one tell that???????????
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

Hmmm should see how Ammaji reacts when she comes to know about their sons...one doubt I have why Avatar calls her tayiji instead of Ammaji...can any one tell that???????????

Avataar is not Ammaji son. He is Sheela chachi's son who is devrani to ammaji
rv_annie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally she will realise the worth of a daughter as her grand daughter will come for her support