1ST AUGUST 2011 Written Update(Fully Updated)

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Basically I'm sorry as I was completely offline from past many days due to some reason, so I couldn't post WU's of my schedule dates, yesterday it was my turn so here is the WU...
PART 1 - JHANVI-BP IRRITATING SAGA
Episode starts with Jhanvi throwing some dress on shop keeper, she comes out from that shop, BP gives some evil smile, when Jhanvi goes near her car she see's one rose and a card, she will read the card where BP will be writing some message regarding the dress to her, Jhanvi fumes in anger and throws away the card. Later she leaves from that place.(When this non-sense track will come to an end)
PART 2 - GAJENDER BRAINWASH ACT
Our Gajender hero is uttering some bhashans to Jogi regarding Ammaji, he is brainwashing against Ammaji to Jogi. In between our hero Gajender utters some dialogues that he can predict what a human being is thinking with his breath(oh my hero then why didn't you predicted ViDia plans before Dia-Shaurya wedding) and God has given me some brain even today where I'm able to think(the fact is God gave you only half brain not full that is why your are here like this and unable to know how Ammaji trusting you both to the fullest). Gaji further brainwashes him by telling that how come Ammaji didn't kill BP by this and she is still staying in hospital, better understand her intentions, overall in this part Gaji brainwashing Jogi.
PART 3 - AMMAJI REVEALING JOGI TRUTH
Avatar knocks the door, Jogi opens it and it is Avatar(I think his rentry to the show might was on friday as I'm not seeing any episodes from past few days), Ammaji comes enters, both Jogi and Gaji looks shocked and Ammaji stares at both of them. Ammaji asks them why are you so frustrated as if I have packed all your happiness and burned it. Gajender says that it is correct, those BP and Bajiri are burning our happiness and we are discussing that issue only. Ammaji tells your right, she reveals all Jogi activities when she is in hospital, she also says Gajender that he has injected some non-sense in Jogi brain. She blasts him for what he did, Jogi asks Ammaji forgiveness and offers Ammaji to cut his neck(but I say Ammaji should cut half baked Gajender brain). Ammaji concludes it by saying that Ammaji won't forgive anyone for many times. Gajender tells what you did and Jogi retorts him by saying that Ammaji should give me all the rights as what I possess in this house as elder brother otherwise I have to snatch it. Gajender praises him by saying that you are true poltician(beware Jogi even our Gajender can play some spoilsport in your plans).
PART 4 - AVATAR-AMMAJI CONVERSATION
Ammaji in thinking mode, Avatar asks Ammaji that you haven't forgiven anyone till date, why did you do for Jogi. What is the guarantee of the death of greediness in Jogi mind, he can commit the same thing once gain. Ammaji tells him I know what Jogi is, whatever happened till today Jogi is not at fault, someone have brainwashed him(arey it's your another lovely son and comedy cum villan hero Gajender) and at this time I have no option but to give opportunity to rectify his mistake. If our enemies comes to know that our family has developed cracks it will be very easy to attack on us, this time it is better to control our family. She further tells to Avatar that I'm happy to see that you are very concerned for me(will we witness Ammaji convo with Avatar instead of Jogi-Ammaji, is this an end of Ammaji-Jogi secreat conversations all this time).
PART 5 - JHANVI-RAGINI
Jhanvi narrating the entire incidents of what happened till date to her to Ragini, she tells whoever is doing this is biggest mad on this earth, he is doing all mad things. Ragini tells better I will tell to Adithya but Jhanvi tells that I can handle the issue myself. BP looking Jhanvi through binaclours and Jhanvi closes the window door. BP is shown calling someone.
PART 6 - AMMAJI TALKING TO SOMEONE ON PHONE
Ammaji talking to someone on phone saying that my son has digged some truth on BP and there won't be any issues in election. Gajender tells Ammaji that we have to give a strong dose to those brother and sister so that they can't recover. Episode ends.
PRECAP - Dia calling Shaurya but he is not lifting and Shaurya meets with an accident.
PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phaneeswar thumbnail
thnx Pooja...I hope to see atleast from today onwards WU of respectives days are posted...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ phaneeshwar :
thanx 4 d update dear 🤗, & nice to c u back again !! 😃
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ phaneeshwar :
thanx 4 d update dear 🤗, & nice to c u back again !! 😃

Thank you so much...