We don't want another twist

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends... After watching Dia nd Shourya in precap of yesterday's epi, dont know why i 'm little afraid tht the story may take a twist.. am not sure...
jus got a doubt tht they may kill Shourya in an accident and samrat will enter the show nd Dia's life?????? Oh..no.. this shouldn't happen.. We all love Dia and Shorya as couple..

After this disgusting BP-Janvi track started nothing can be asserted.. Already articles said tht Samrat will enter the show soon.. but he didn't yet.. The reception party was the correct time for Samrat's entry.. but it didn't happen.. There r the possibilities of Samrat's entry with Shorya's death..

Lets hope, it won't happen.. If somethin like tht happens, i will surely stop watchin NAIDL...

Edited by laadoo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wrong forums...This is BV forum not NAIDL forum
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Sorry Niharika.. i did a mistake unknowingly.. But i don't know how to close the thread? can u plz help me.. i have to post it in NAIDL forum.. how to close it?
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laadoo

Sorry Niharika.. i did a mistake unknowingly.. But i don't know how to close the thread? can u plz help me.. i have to post it in NAIDL forum.. how to close it?

Even i dont knw how to do it😭
PM the mod they'll be able to help u out
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeh kya confusion chal raha hai yaha par πŸ˜•?? yeh NAIDL forum hi to hai ??πŸ˜•
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
@ poojawal_pooja

No it wasn't.. i posted new topic in Balika vadhu forum by mistake yesterday... i think the moderators did something nd corected it..i need to change the subject now:)