mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guyz...
i was going to make this post a while back but got busy
...but here it goes...

You know how the maha epi aired last saturday, and remember the scene where jhanvi drinks and is about to fall over...

well i thought that would have been the perfect place for the male lead opposite jhanvi to make his entry...he could have been shown to catch her from falling instead of stupid, disgusting jerk BP

what say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa u said true the new entry should be made at that time it would look nice too and we would escape from seeing that stupid BP track
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they have scrapped the idea of introducing a 'lovely-shovely' munda for Jhanvi. Because if they did plan on getting one, he would have been introduced by now; it's almost a month since the article.
Looks like our Janu will settle down with BP😕
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ nikita:
u r ryt, me too expected janvi' s luv interest to enter dat tym but..dont know wat d cv's r upto !!

@ harsha: shubh - shubh bolo yar !!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mera shubh bolne se kya hoga🤢 CVs will do only what they want
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That disgusting track has to end!🤢 I can't take seeing this anymore.I want Samrat & Jhanvi. They would look so cute together.I wonder how did the writers ever get such a horrible idea. I guess that happened because of Aman Verma's previous show "Betaab Dil Ki Tamanah Hai" he also falls for a young girl and marries her. Like at first I thought that Samrat was the one who sent the picture of Jhanvi to her. Oh I hope Samrat just magically appears and saves Jhanvi from BP's evil eyes.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no way yaar jhanvi will never settle with BP...i just hope samrat makes his entry asap ...otherwise naidl will get quite disgusting nd boring...hate this BP track...