Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laadoo

@polly_03
actually i dont know the beginning of story..
BP was a kid tht time? how could this possible dear?
if he is so young tht time, Shourya would be younger than Dia and Janvi no?
nd the full story will b meaningless...

Yup Bp was a kid when the incident in which his family died took place. But after that he spent 25yrs in jail(don't know for what๐Ÿ˜†) and then he took revenge from Ammaji. After this the 18yr leap took place. So BP is 10+25+18= 53yrs old.
But when and how and whom he married and when Shaurya was born still remains a mystery๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Because "eighteen years" ago, he had just come out of jail and had no wife๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@laadoo_007

ok then.. i didn't know tht he took revenge on Ammaji after 25 years.. I haven't seen tht all...

But how a 10 years boy, who haven't involved in ny crime, just saw it happening can b sentenced to 25 years of prison.. I don't know what law says abt it.. but still it's something to think abt.. No?
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laadoo

@laadoo_007

ok then.. i didn't know tht he took revenge on Ammaji after 25 years.. I haven't seen tht all...

But how a 10 years boy, who haven't involved in ny crime, just saw it happening can b sentenced to 25 years of prison.. I don't know what law says abt it.. but still it's something to think abt.. No?

We have no idea why he was in jail๐Ÿ˜†