Posted: 13 years ago
🀣its just a disgusting most disgusting track ever in laado... 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒😑😑
Edited by Padmpriya - 13 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my reactions:

🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

cummon, i admit dat aman verma is a very much seasoned actor but den how cum he cud agree to such a below standard script ?? 😑

🀒
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have voted 'yes' bascically because I feel the story will move forward. It has kind of reached a stagnation and Jhanvi's got a strong motive to marry BP- to keep an eye on him and to protect her sister.
If the CVs are planning on winding up the soap, this will turn pivotal. Now that Joginder and Gajender are against Ammaji and that they have even tried to murder her, this will be an eye opener for Ammaji. She will (If the Cvs wantπŸ˜†) realize that daughters are as good as sons if not better!
Except for this track, I wouldn't call BP bad because whatever he did before the leap was due to a misunderstanding. Bajri's the one at fault. She's the greedy one and manipulated BP into taking revenge from Ammaji. And BP's not responsible for Raghav and Sia's death either.
In fact Ammaji is, but looks like the CVs have conviently forgotten it! LOL
So, again, if the CVs want, they show BP turning good and his lust turning into love for Jhanvi. Yeah, I know that BP is a tad too old for her...πŸ€”
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
umm no their jodi wud be disgusting also he is her sisters father in law so eww! but the track seems interesting i want to c how jahnvi fights bak to his nasty pervertedness lol
Moner_Radio thumbnail
@ all:
well personally i believe dat it's always better to wind up a show in a proper manner instead of dragging & ruining & making it cheap day by day..specially a show which was actually supposed to address a grave social issue & convey a strong social message !!
Moner_Radio thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Except for this track, I wouldn't call BP bad because whatever he did before the leap was due to a misunderstanding. Bajri's the one at fault. She's the greedy one and manipulated BP into taking revenge from Ammaji. And BP's not responsible for Raghav and Sia's death either.
In fact Ammaji is, but looks like the CVs have conviently forgotten it! LOL

@ laado:
quote in red: der's no misunderstanding in d incidents dat took place b4 leap. ammaji's husband had an extra-marital relation wid bajri despite having a wife & 3 sons at home. bajri conceived & gv birth to a son. so her family went to KN to ask 4 her ryts, ammaji offered dem a compensation but dey refused . so d next day ammaji attacked dem wid her men & killed d entire family including d new born child. bajri was hit wid a bullet & fell unconsious so d men thot her to b dead & left her while bp (he was a kid dat tym) hid behind a temple & was thus saved.

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@polly_03
actually i dont know the beginning of story..
BP was a kid tht time? how could this possible dear?
if he is so young tht time, Shourya would be younger than Dia and Janvi no?
nd the full story will b meaningless...

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know why everyone's saying its disgusting/cheap/horrific - I think its hilarious! About time they put some funny stuff in this EXTREMELY SERIOUS serial!
Its not like Jhanvi is going to agree to run around trees and sing songs with BP, just chill!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Polly,
Yup, BP was just a boy then and he wouldn't have even known the meaning of an affair. He just hid behind the Kali idol and watched Ammaji's men fire and his family dying and his sister going mad.
Does he know that despite Bajri being just a keep, Ammaji offered compensation? No.
Does he know that it was actually his brothers who fired first? No.
Does he know what actually happened? No. He was just a boy then and he saw something and assumed something. Till date he assumes that Ammaji, who got to know that her husband was having an affair with Bajri and that she had motherd his child, killed his family and Bajri's child out of jealousy.
So no, BP doesn't know the entire truth yet. There was no one to tell him what exaclty happened because all his family died and his sister went mad.
And in one of those 'news channels' before the leap, BP and Ammaji were seen telling the reporters that BP doesn't know the entire truth and that he's under a major misunderstanding.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago