sick BP-JHANVI track want's KARAN TANISHA moments

shab_i thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really frnds wat u think whenever i see bp jhanvi track ,its just seems like a comedy!!as u see yesterday episodes precap dat bp dreams of jhanvi looks!!!! ahhh!!!!!!🤢! well i really want some KARAN TANISHA moments !! it would be refreshing at least !! it would be a dhamaka track as amma g and aditya too will face a explosion of emotions wen they again see tanisha not in delhi but in KARAN's life !!! at all amma g and also indirectly adi is responsible too for tanisha's current situation as she lost his family too!! with karan she will live happily😛 i dont know why CV of d show encouraging BP JHANVI track soo much as we most of viewers hate it!!!!🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think they are just trying to show that there are ppl like banupratap in the world and im sure jahnvi being jahnvi obviously wont put up with it i would like to see how she deals with the situation..i hope she beats him up lool :) and i also want to see karan and tanisha moments :)
hunk10 thumbnail
d cv"s r out of their mind n dey r showing rubbish... laado has bcome crap to watch with family, CV'S hv moved on frm d actual content😡