Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi frends..
Do u ppl think Karan - Tanisha r loving each other?

i dont think so...
Tanisha, she respects Karan but not loving him.. she couldn't forget Aditya yet.. she still has feeling for Adi i guess.. Karan's feelings for Tanisha is also symaphathatic nd respectfull.. they stayed together for couple of days as frends.. nothing else..

but it won't be bad if Karan-tanisha have a love track:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_i thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laadoo

hi frends..
Do u ppl think Karan - Tanisha r loving each other?

i dont think so...
Tanisha, she respects Karan but not loving him.. she couldn't forget Aditya yet.. she still has feeling for Adi i guess.. Karan's feelings for Tanisha is also symaphathatic nd respectfull.. they stayed together for couple of days as frends.. nothing else..

but it won't be bad if Karan-tanisha have a love track:)

well written dear👏 but articles said that karan gives his name to tanisha's baby!! and as we know tanisha,she is brave and respectfull girl!!! and if she loves adi soo much so she doesn't refuse to marry adi earlier !!!!!!! and karan is too emotional and cute guy!! i think its gud to make them as a pair and if dey fall in love it would be a gud track 😛and we at least get rid of that foolish BP- JHANVI track🤢

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ laado:
u r ryt, karan - tanisha respect each other & understands each others sentiments very well, which is actually d most important thing in a relationship..so i think dat der pair wud go on very well !!

@ shab_i:

ok, karan is a very much responsible, sensible & sensitive guy, so he decided to own up tanisha's child & give it his name so dat d baby wont have to face lyf d way he did. & tanisha left aditya not becoz she didnt luv him enuf, but becoz ammaji insulted & humiliated her & her family in every aspect in d name of customs & aditya remained a silent viewer to dem...it was a qstn of self-respect 4 tanisha & her family dat forced her to break her marriage wid aditya.
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
@polly03
yes dear..
i agree ur point.. understanding and respect is most important in relationship.. They may fall in love later as " shab_i " said tht articles said so.. but what about ammaji? the question arise tht will she accept her as daughter in law of the family while she is the one who is responsible for Aditya and Tanisha's break up? there r the chances tht Tanisha having a boy child nd Ragini a girl child... then Ammaji may accept her as Karan's wife.. like she did in Santhosh's case..
or Karan goes against Ammaji and marry Tanisha ?

(Well frends, Guess poor Tanisha's situation then... In the same home where Aditya stay, living wid Karan, having Aditya's child..)

@shab_i
yes dear.. at any cost BP - Janvi track should end..
and polly_03 is correct.. tanisha left aditya not bcoz she didn't luv him. She loves her family more than him.. she left adi bcoz adi was a silent spectator to the insult Ammaji did for her family.. actually Tanisha faced many insults ammaji did frm the day she came home just becoz of her love for Aditya.. but she couldn't tolerate any more disrespect for her family infront of ppl and so she left Adi...
Edited by laadoo - 13 years ago
shab_i thumbnail

Originally posted by: laadoo

@polly03
yes dear..
i agree ur point.. understanding and respect is most important in relationship.. They may fall in love later as " shab_i " said tht articles said so.. but what about ammaji? the question arise tht will she accept her as daughter in law of the family while she is the one who is responsible for Aditya and Tanisha's break up? there r the chances tht Tanisha having a boy child nd Ragini a girl child... then Ammaji may accept her as Karan's wife.. like she did in Santhosh's case..
or Karan goes against Ammaji and marry Tanisha ?

(Well frends, Guess poor Tanisha's situation then... In the same home where Aditya stay, living wid Karan, having Aditya's child..)

@shab_i
yes dear.. at any cost BP - Janvi track should end..
and polly_03 is correct.. tanisha left aditya not bcoz she didn't luv him. She loves her family more than him.. she left adi bcoz adi was a silent spectator to the insult Ammaji did for her family.. actually Tanisha faced many insults ammaji did frm the day she came home just becoz of her love for Aditya.. but she couldn't tolerate any more disrespect for her family infront of ppl and so she left Adi...

@ladoo 👏ya dear i'm totally agree with ur point,👏 but i really want to amma g realises its mistakes,she always insult everyone and d way she done to tanisha its really a big deal!!!! whatever this karan tanisha track showed us but it is confirmed it will be a dhamaka track as it resolves many conditions in amma g so called "happy house" 😆😆!!

hey guys do u see d difference in karan lifestyle in yesterday epi. earlier he used to wear sober shirts and jeans and now he comes to tight and muscular t-shirts with fitted jeans!!!😳hmmm seems gud han!!! whats d matter karan bhaiya😆

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
yeah shab_i..
there's some difference in him:) he looks so cute and lovely shovely yaar... love you Karan bhaiyya..

Edited by laadoo - 13 years ago
hunk10 thumbnail
To know about wat will happen d CV'S shud give some more screen space to them rather than concentrating on d stupid n disgusting BP-Jhanvi track... Sensiblity has gone for a toss😡
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ all :
i wish dat dis pathetic bp-janvi track🤢🤢 ends as soon as possible & karan- tanisha track starts 😳..i'm dying to c it😳 , specially aditya's reactions 😉!!
shab_i thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ all :
i wish dat dis pathetic bp-janvi track🤢🤢 ends as soon as possible & karan- tanisha track starts 😳..i'm dying to c it😳 , specially aditya's reactions 😉!!

really dear u r ryt,sick of bp-jhanvi,its feel odd to see it with family !!🤢😭
and ya want to see karan tanisha tracks!!!! long wait !!!!! and ya luv to watch aditya's face😆
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
yes frends...
its really irritating..😡 TRP will go down surely if it continues..

well, if Amba was wid Janvi she would have surely give some solution to all these problems.. They shouldn't have killed her in the story.. it would b nice if she's alive but missed after the accident happened while coming to court.. She was so nice.. loved Shikha's acting.. she was a superb mom to Janvi😊