intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i am having a bad feeling i dont know last two episodes the way they have been showing bp and jhanvi, and their close dream sequences, i dont know kyaa pata cvs r planning for bp jhanvi jodi, u never know😲and bp is not taking adv of jahnvi , he is doing this so she stays in this house😲and now in todays precap, again there is a dream sequence
imagine this one poti of amamji marries a person whose father is her husband killer
pata nahin they might show jhanvi one step aheadoh i so dont want that but u never know
it will be like double blow to ammaji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
I cant bear jahnbi-bp jodi😒
I dont know why cvs r delaying to show jahnbi's love interest?? The article said that he'll enter the show soon!!!
I've a feeling that the cvs might have changed the storyline suddenly
I think they r dragging the story...may be jahnbi's love interest will take long tym to come
lekin koi bhi ladka chalega par BP nahi😡 💔
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@anmol:
i dont care how many blows ammaji receives but surely dat doesnt validate such rubbish crap storyline 4m d cvs. 🤢
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: polly_03

@anmol:
i dont care how many blows ammaji receives but surely dat doesnt validate such rubbish crap storyline 4m d cvs. 🤢

i know but see they dedicates a whole spl episode on that, dont know what they r planning and another artcle has come where he will move near ammaji house
neharaniii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No I dont think this will happen and dont want this to happen.If there will be jhanvi-bp luv story,then she will bcum step momma of shourya😔Its jst horrible😡
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It can't be Janvi- BP 'LOVE STORY' guys...he is not loving her at all...
the feelings he's showing is not love...
Edited by laadoo - 13 years ago