Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laadoo

Hi everybody:)
am new to this forum nd watching laado frm few months means after Dia and jahnavi's entry.. loved janvi's character a lot. so wasn't missing a single episode..
But wats going on these days in laado
:( Janvi's love track with BP!!!!!!!!!!!! disgusting... didn't expected such a damn turn..it's shocking..
he mixed something in janvi's drink and now... dont know wat he has planned.. bt it shouldn't continue too far... dis is the correct time for Samrat's entry.. i hope Samrat will save janvi frm BP.. and they fall in love..
i dont think Janvi will marry BP to protect Dia!!!!!!!!!!
well guys, who's dis Juhi? if she entered nd Rajveer falls for her.. then can we expect a happy ending? coz new generation can end up the hatred between families..

welcum to d forum & keep posting🤗!!! ya u r ryt, dey need to introduce Samrat now !!
😊
628497 thumbnail
u all r guuys
all dis are disgusting
hope samrat enters soon
n relations bettween shaurya n diya again becomes stong wid trust n believe
hate d show dis days ya
relly very disgusting n irritating
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I swear! I just wanted to see the "dream sequence" and so I tuned in this morning! Gosh! It was anything, but seductive🤣 It was stupid and hilarious 🤣
But must give credit to the makers of the soap for one thing; whatever the soap maybe, it's not cheap. They have never shown stuff that would make the audience squirm! LOL!
But wonder what BP plans on doing with an unconscious Jhanvi 😕
604055 thumbnail
During the sequence, I was thinking what if shaurya was dreaming about dia on the tune 'aa zara'😳 as dia is a little rude at him😒 that'd have been romantic and we could appreciate that...and they could show samrat's entry at this party
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think BP needs to consult a psychiatrist immediately..:)
he was shown extreme in today's episode.. tht kerchief scene.. 🤢

well guys,since i haven't seen frm the beginning i wanna know one thing.. who's Karan's actual dad?

i hope Shourya will know BP's another face soon.. then he will strt hating BP and go away frm him..
sometimes i doubt tht Shourya is not BP's son!!!!!!!!!!!! coz the boy is so nice, well behaving but his dad, mami, banjari are like tht...

jogi and gajendar will join hands with ammaji's Dushman for power.. hope ammaji will understand girls' importance now..

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jinia :
u r ryt, same opinion 4m me. bp's attitude is getting on my nerves already. 😆