most comic scene in NAIDL!!bhanu dream of jhanvi

shab_i thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really guys wen i see BP dream sequence,😆 dancing wid jhanvi😃 i started laughing!!!! wow biggest comedy of d century!!!! they even dont match each other !!!!😆!! i really want to get rid of dis stupid track 🤢and want to watch jogi-amma revenge track and karan tanisha track which r more intresting !!😳! at least after dia shaurya love track hope karan tanisha make audience fall in love again👏!!really both r cute😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ shab_i:
exactly dear, i caught a glimpse of it on saturday ( didnt bother to c d entire epi ) & immediately switched off d tv..it was so damn disgusting🤢 !! & welcum to d forum ..keep posting & participate in d games & contest dat we organise here 4m tym to tym !! 🤗
604055 thumbnail
BP needs sum tight slaps from jahnbi and ammaji...hope that'll wake him up from his dream😡 ...he's pathetic...I cant believe he has planned to keep jahnbi there for the nyte..how dare he??
I hope jahnbi soon understands his intentions and show his real face in front of everyone😡

ya ,karan-tanisha track will bring freshness in storyline...they both r really nice😊
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
shab_i thumbnail
👏

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ shab_i:
exactly dear, i caught a glimpse of it on saturday ( didnt bother to c d entire epi ) & immediately switched off d tv..it was so damn disgusting🤢 !! & welcum to d forum ..keep posting & participate in d games & contest dat we organise here 4m tym to tym !! 🤗

👏👏👏👏👏thnxx dear!! i really like this forum !!as it is intresting and active👏👏👏👏👏👏
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bt jhani was so sexy in green dress an song was also good
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi everybody:)
am new to this forum nd watching laado frm few months means after Dia and jahnavi's entry.. loved janvi's character a lot. so wasn't missing a single episode..
But wats going on these days in laado
:( Janvi's love track with BP!!!!!!!!!!!! disgusting... didn't expected such a damn turn..it's shocking..
he mixed something in janvi's drink and now... dont know wat he has planned.. bt it shouldn't continue too far... dis is the correct time for Samrat's entry.. i hope Samrat will save janvi frm BP.. and they fall in love..
i dont think Janvi will marry BP to protect Dia!!!!!!!!!!
well guys, who's dis Juhi? if she entered nd Rajveer falls for her.. then can we expect a happy ending? coz new generation can end up the hatred between families..

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actually i think that this track has potential...bp n jhanvi :-)
so im gonna start watching again :-)
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi it was too much. How can he dream also in dat way?
Cvs plz understand that serial is watchd by all age group being no limit. As mostly ppl below 20 yrs r here n they luvd rasia jodi. Nw ya v luvd sis bonding. N dont spoil dis show. Actualy i had stoppd watching it n yest just came to visit n read dis al rubbish n tried to get repeat n just put off d tv.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

the whole maha episode was maha pakau except for shaurya and dia part, i am glad dia is not completely doubting shaurya, she wants time and i can understand why

i think this revealation was required to dealy sd sr,tellyland mein sr itnii jaldi nahin hoti hain😆
see bp can fall in love with jhanvi fine , ok can dream abt her, but taking advantage of her , thats grosss🤢i hope jhanvi gets saved
neharaniii thumbnail
This track is jst🤢 When I saw d song seq,janvi is jst luking hottt and thats in bp's imagination which is her sis' sasur.BP is shown as ammaji's enemy bt he isnt a gud father either dats why he is keeping eyes on his son's bst frnd as well as his saali