Time to Change now...Stop dragging Story

patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This needs to come to conclusion now. Enough is enough...how long will you keep on showing same stuff...AMMAJI, AMMAJI, and AMMAJI, POWER, POWER AND POWER...AND WOMEN RULE WOMEN AND CREDITS GIVEN TO MEN... I can't believe that Ammaji is want herself to be respect but other women are like nothing...so pathetic...stop this disrespecting women,

And now it's time to kill the character of Jogi and Gaji including Ammaji, Yaspal, BP and Bajri...and let the Avatar that the in charge of family and do the right thing...and freedom for family and end the show.

Every Channel says that they are fighting against women slavery...they want to help society to respect woman through the serial but guess what...that not the case...they are insulting women through the serials like Na aana iss desh ladoo...Saath Nibhana Sathiya...Kesariya balam Aavo Hamare Desh, and many more...where is the improvement...this is the only game to raise TRP.

Before and even today society (including man and women) insulting woman and today Media...on name of CHANGE.

What rubbish...in each and every serial only same thing Woman power or Man Power...in negative, looking for "Aadarsh Bahu" and Respecting Mother-in-law and Father-in-law...even though how bad they are...and bringing back old culture...saari, gungat, cooking and cleaning...where is the improvement...???? I do not see anywhere...I only see in this whole game Man are benefiting with more than one wife, readymade food, bed, and cloths...what about woman?

Wake up media and society...woman are as much equal as Man...Both should be equally responsible to clean the house and cook the food also making money...and respect each other. and In-law stop faking that Daughter in law is like their Daughter...all rubbish...help to change society in real manner...and to do this show the value to true Hindu Religion...stop showing Mahurat, kundly, jotish...all this rubbish...

Sorry... lots of things I have written in general to all channels...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ charu :
i actually agree to each & every point u mentioned here though u say dat it's directed towards several channels & show at large. i hv been thinking ..can we write an open letter to Shakuntalam Films thru IF & take up our points & suggestions to dem thru our forum ?? aftr all, d cv's r supposed to consider d appeals of der fans & viewers !! wat do u say ??
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya frndz realy now d current track is veryyy disgusting. Wat a small young girl janvi is n how cum this mad bhanu even think of luving her. What rubbish! One minute how cum shaurya is his son? N wer is his wife lol.
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ charu :
i actually agree to each & every point u mentioned here though u say dat it's directed towards several channels & show at large. i hv been thinking ..can we write an open letter to Shakuntalam Films thru IF & take up our points & suggestions to dem thru our forum ?? aftr all, d cv's r supposed to consider d appeals of der fans & viewers !! wat do u say ??

I agree with you...some one has to start...so why not us. Requesting for change is better than following same old things