Ammaji revealing the truth

604055 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I lykd the whole episode today..friday episodes r really special..last friday it was shaurya-dia romance and today return of ammaji and revealing of truths.

She behaved nicely with dia so far..I really hope one day she will truly love both of her grand daughters .
Its sad that everybody is pointing at shaurya as he had done this purposely.

BP didn't want shaurya to know about the past..but bajri!! She doesn't care for shaurya..luks lyk she was dying to let the truth out😑
dont know what she'll do with dia now..It was really needed for both of shaurya-dia to know the truth though..
hopefully bcoz of shaurya nobody can harm dia..he really loves dia and will protect her😳
I doubt that shaurya might even leave the house sooner or later..

And now its tym for ammaji to learn the truth about her elder son whom she trusts blindly I really hope she understands his true colors very soon.she shud get it now that her two sons r useless and backstabbers

P.S.- I wonder at this situation how will sd reception take place!! And that too with bp's dreamy sequence with jahnbi!!😑 I cant bear bp eying on jahnbi!!! how dare he??😑 😑
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My thoughts are same as that of urs today it was nice that ammaji behaved nicely with dia but ... Bajri why is she doing all this. I agree with bp that whts the need of dragging younger generation to their fight. In sbs it was shown that Dia and Shaurya are together but i wonder how will shaurya make realise dia that its none of his fault. I wish that Shaurya leave that home with Dia and they both go and start living at the place where shaurya used to live before and again start his work as rj so that the couple lives happily ever after. And ewakkk how could bp do this keeping an eye on a girl who is his son's age really ridiculous. Ammaji should knw the truth of her good for nothing sons ASAP
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaa it was superb apisode , high on drama, aamji was nice to dia but i still cant trust her, she is the master player here

i am glad the truth is out, i am sure shaurya will convince dia he loves her, in sbs sesgment they r together in engagement party, s i think ahe will not be angry at shaurya but yeah this is a setback for her, lets see how shaurya dia survive this
shaurya bechara ainvi phas gaya bechare ki koi galti nahin thi
ammaji thinks her family is strong , haha sabse bada jhatka lagega when she finds out jogi is behind this and both her sons r losers, sirf raghav hi unka sacha beta tha, aur ab sirf avtaar loyal hain
her bahus and potis to whom she has done so much injustice r more loyal to her
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Joginder and Gajender backstabbing Ammaji??!! Woa!!
Could some one please tell how and why and when this happened?
Gajender was always against Ammaji; he even plotted to murder her once, but Joginder?? I thought he was an Ammaji bhakth...πŸ€”
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Joginder and Gajender backstabbing Ammaji??!! Woa!!

Could some one please tell how and why and when this happened?

Gajender was always against Ammaji; he even plotted to murder her once, but Joginder?? I thought he was an Ammaji bhakth...πŸ€”

the man who tried to kill ammaji in hopital, he was sent by jogibaba..it happened in wednesday/thursday epi..
jogi planned to kill ammaji.it was really shocking... I too thought he's ammaji's 'wafader'..but he's nt anymore.
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinia018

the man who tried to kill ammaji in hopital, he was sent by jogibaba..it happened in wednesday/thursday epi..
jogi planned to kill ammaji.it was really shocking... I too thought he's ammaji's 'wafader'..but he's nt anymore.

😲😲😲 And why is he against Ammaji now?
Thanks!!
How I wish Amba were alive😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
604055 thumbnail
@harsha
u r welcome..actualy its bcoz of election...
jogi is standing instead of ammaji without informing her...of course gaji influenced him in this matter...
Jogi was taking advantage of bp-ammaji enemity...bt ammaji now has understood that it was not bp but any third person...
I really hope she gets to know the culprit after seeing the new posters of election
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Oh ok! Hope Ammaji stops going ga-ga over male children at least now High hopes, I supposeπŸ˜†
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And now its tym for ammaji to learn the truth about her elder son whom she trusts blindly I really hope she understands his true colors very soon.she shud get it now that her two sons r useless and backstabbers Quote
Ammaji never trusted blindly anyone except Yashpal!!
She knows each and everyones chaal dhaal so nicely -as she herself said God has taken lot of pains to create so there shal be none of her kind again!!!!
Jogi and gaj are useless and brainless -Ammaji must have guessed from the way jogi was sweating profuslely that he must have attacked her !! She is ammaji-the quintessential astrologer cum police cum all in one!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ all :
i'm back to d forum again guysπŸ€— ..aftr a week !! & u know wat, a week widout IF is lyk being 🀒 & πŸ₯± . but i did watch d epis of course, d way jogi was sweating ..i just couldnt help laughing..poor guy, pehli baar mauka mila tha satta hasil karne ka magar kismat hi saath nahi dia πŸ˜†.. d current track is quite nice, but y BP's eyeing janvi ?? wat d hell is dis ?? budape me dimag sathiya gaya kya uska😑 ?? apne hi beti ki umar ki ladki pe nazar dalte huye use sharam nahi aata ??😑😑