will TANISHA - KARAN fall in love

shab_i thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
recently we all see a cute understanding between KARAN - TANISHA in serial !!!😳 so wat u guys think !!!😛 i think dey really make a gud couple !!!!👏! so will they fall in luv !😃!well i want !!😳 and i also want aditya get jealous as he do wrong with tanisha earlier wrong😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Probably coz then whats the point for Karan to end up meeting her and staying with her. In one of the articles it said tht Tanisha might be pregnant with Aditya's baby and Karan will want to marry her to give the baby his name especially considering his own situation.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hiii WELL FIRST OF ALL WELCOME TO FORUM AND KEEP POSTING
Back to point the article says that Tanisha and Karan will marry cause of Tanisha's child and if once they are married after a phase of time they will fall for each other and will eventually start liking as in case of Aditiya and Ragini
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well i'm not denying d articles already published in TB , but it's also possible dat karan & tanisha eventually fall in luv wid each othr !! 😳
AamnaSharifFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Karan and Tanisha will fall in love... I hope they do they make such a cute jodi.
elenalee thumbnail
i like tanisha and karan
===============

shab_i thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

well i'm not denying d articles already published in TB , but it's also possible dat karan & tanisha eventually fall in luv wid each othr !! 😳

ya dear they both will make a cute pair!!!! and i too want some romantic and lovy shovy moments between themEmbarrassed