New article-Ammaji Attacked

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is a new article on TC tht says Ammaji gets attacked again in the hospital but she saves herself๐Ÿ˜‰ and Karan goes back home

here it is:

Ammaji to be attacked again in Laado

By KavitaYadav 16 Jul 2011 - 17:09
Meghna Malik (Ammaji)

Ammaji (Meghna Malik) was admitted to hospital as she was shot by Bhanupratap's (Aman Verma) men in Colors' Na Aana Is Des Laado. However, in the upcoming episodes she will be attacked once again by an unknown stranger.

A source says, "Karan (Yash Dasgupta) will return home to take his mother along with him but the entire family will stop him from leaving. Though Joginder (Nissar Khan) will want Karan to leave immediately, Gajender (Aanand Goradiya) will explain him about the political drawback that the family might face with Karan leaving. Hence, after a lot of convincing Karan will stay back. On the other hand in hospital a stranger will enter Ammaji's ward and inject the glucose with drugs in order to kill her. But as soon as the stranger leaves Ammaji will remove the needle from her hand in order to prevent the drugs from entering her body."

Meghna Malik said, "I have just come back on the sets after a gap of few days so I won't be able to comment on it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Thanks for the article..Unknown stranger? now whats this new drama?
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thx for article so Ammaji attacked and saved herself again!!!! Nice!!
And happy for Karan that he returned home back again
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d article..d article shud b named " The Return of Ammaji " or " Ammaji Returns " ๐Ÿ˜†..ok, new stranger ๐Ÿค”?? ohh god ..aur pata nahi kitne new + pre-leap characters ko wapas layenge show me !! if it's a new person den i dont know, but if it's sum1 4m d pre-leap period den it must b Dheeraj ๐Ÿค”, Jhumar's ( Avtar's sister,now dead ๐Ÿ˜ญ) boyfrnd .( coz he vowed to avenge Jhumar's death but Sia helped him escape to save his lyf )
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it could be bp men or someone else, finally ammaji waapis aayengi ab dekhte hain unki kyaa chaal hogi, so karan will be back good but i hope his track with tanisha continues and he gets to know abt tanisha being pregnanat soon

cant wait to see everyone face esp adi and ammaji when tanisha returns to the house๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hmm i think it will be BP men as if it would be return of any preleap character there would surely be any article related to it(wht u all think)