intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
it was a very happy , and positive episode
the ragini covno with jahnvi the dushmani can be forgotten , so all jhanvi wants is that dia should be safe , i must say i am very impressed with the maturity shown by this new generation👍🏼
and i am sure knowing what ppl shaurya and dia r they will also do the same thing and try to improve relations rather than playing stupid revenge games
and aditya getting impressed with her, that was a pleasant surprise so even he wants thta old enmitites should be forgotten
and then our fav shauya dia , they s super adorable, shaurya is a total naughty boy, he alays manages to put a smile on my face
bechari bholi bhali dia faa full istemaal karta hain😛😆lage raho beta, jungle mein mungle😆
itnii tension guns waale serial mein aisa epsiosde it was a refreshing change ,
i very much liked it except of couse the last part,
whats with accident and this show, har kisi kaa hota hi rehta hain😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

604055 thumbnail
Awesome episode. I must say Tanisha and Jahnbi both r really intelligent and caring girls. Aditya is being polite to ragini. Hope he remains lyk that in future too.
And our favourite shaurya-dia were luking very nyc as always..Shaurya is so naughty..his singing was hilourious..bechari dia ye bhi nahi janti k shaurya sirf romance karne k lie ye drama kia 😳

At the end jahnbi's accident was really unexpected!! I seriously think that maybe Samrat is in that car and he'll take jahnbi to hospital.so their luv track will begin.
Edited by jinia018 - 13 years ago
rainbows07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jinia, i too think so...this accident can be turn out as the meeting of janvi n samrat...😊
604055 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbows07

jinia, i too think so...this accident can be turn out as the meeting of janvi n samrat...😊

ya,I also think so.bcoz the article says that jahnbi's luv interest will enter the show this week ryt after raj
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree wid u Anmol.Ragini show lot of maturity.Aditiya nowdays have started showing liking towards Ragini but God knws wht will happen when he meets Tanisha his memories will all be back.Aur our Shaurya today he was so kiddish!!!!!!!!!!Luv him.He just need time when he could be Dia no matter what place is it and then...Start Romance!!So cute!He always brings smile on my face.And i too think that the person in car would be Samrat and he would help Jhanvi out of this situation and take care of her in Hospital until Her family arrives and this will be the point when their luv story will start...
And yes Shaurya's singing was really hilarious but it was nice!!!
Yesterday was really vry nice!!
And yes Yesterday in Sasural Simar ka Shaurya and Dia entered and Today they will perform
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 13 years ago