phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In day before episode BP gave expressions as if he is truly concerned with Shaurya-Dia...but the fact is that at one time I felt BP may turn positive in future episodes for Shaurya sake...I don't understand what BP is planning???Is he have any plans to ruin Dia-Shaurya????Is he using Dia as trump card in fight against Ammaji?????I'm sure BP may tempt Gajender in future episodes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he can , bp is a very intertesting character, u have to admire some of his things, he kept his son out of all this mess, he raised his son very well and i liked the way he defended his son when jahnvi was thinking bad of shaurya
he just does all this due to his sister influence, i hate his sis bajri , she is a horrible woman
right now he is being kind to dia for shaurya sake but who knows he might get attached to dia , it will not come as a surprise, dia ki baat hi aisi hain๐Ÿ˜†
he can do band bajaoing of amamji and his sons , shauk se karo, hum tumhare saath hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The problem here is that we can neither call BP negative nor can we call Ammaji positive. BP is cruel; his childhood experiences made him cruel. But what about Ammaji. We have not seen any past events in her life that make her such a cruel woman who doesn't know the meaning of love for female members of her family. I like BP more that this Ammaji. Ammaji is the cruelest woman I have ever seen. I don't think BP would be cruel. He knows the value of relations unlike Ammaji
441597 thumbnail
BP and Ammaji are poles...no, HORIZONS apart when it comes to categorizing their individual shades of grey. AJ's is pitch black, BP's is only charcoal.
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BP may be a positive in upcomin track...